Concord Registers Only 1100 players during first Day of Closed Beta (Steam) | 2210 Players at Open Beta

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
So when gravity rush 2 bombed… were you this upset too?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Astro Bot was definitely greenlight by Jim and Hermen. I remember Jim Ryan praising Astro at the launch of PS5 saying his grand-daughter loved the game. I can give him them this one. But Concord is definitely all on Hermen as he went into to play test the game.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Bend studio have been playing this ... I hope to god they don't take inspiration from these characters imagine going from days gone to this 🙈
Or they are showing support to a fellow Sony studio? Just like Insomniac was also streaming the game?.🙄

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Astro Bot was definitely greenlight by Jim and Hermen. I remember Jim Ryan praising Astro at the launch of PS5 saying his grand-daughter loved the game. I can give him them this one. But Concord is definitely all on Hermen as he went into to play test the game.
No it wasn't....the Astro Bot PS5 Demo was just a small piece of a larger game that was already greenlit and in development

Do you guys actually believe they built a new engine, thousands of assets, and dozens of custom cameo character models JUST for a 3 hour tech demo?? Really?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No it wasn't....the Astro Bot PS5 Demo was just a small piece of a larger game that was already greenlit and in development

Do you guys actually believe they built a new engine, thousands of assets, and dozens of custom cameo character models JUST for a 3 hour tech demo?? Really?
No one is saying that but it's obvious the game was greenlight under JIm and Hermen.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Lol I didn't say in any way that Hermen is a saint. But he is undoubtedly more qualified than Jimbo could ever have been.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So when gravity rush 2 bombed… were you this upset too?

No cause Japan studios.

Ironically the people who don’t want Sony GaaS games and celebrate their failure also complain about Sony closing Japan studios.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
These numbers are embarrassing 😬

I played it and I can see the quality in the menus, graphics, music. Everything is top notch, the abilities are fun but I don't play Fortnite, Warzone or Overwatch so I can't really judge. These games are not for me.

Anyway, it's not worth talking about anymore. Good or bad, It's over. A write off. PC Day 1 won't save this.

Thank god Wukong PS5 exclusive is coming out around the same time and Astro Bot the week after. It will "cleanse" Playstation and we'll forget about this.

Fairgame$ next 😬

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
No cause Japan studios.

Ironically the people who don’t want Sony GaaS games and celebrate their failure also complain about Sony closing Japan studios.
I don't... kinda. Japan Studio failed time and time again so closing it was the right thing to do. But that's only step one, step two should've been acquiring a publisher or a couple of studios to replace it but of course they didn't do it. To me it's pathetic that Sony owns only two Japanese studios.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Is it open access to the demo on steam now or still pre-order only?

Unfair to judge it as if it’s in early access but not so encouraging pc numbers for even the demo if it IS open to everyone.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
What should they do with all these VR studios then?

🤣

Like fuck it. Shut it all down and just make uncharted forever.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Anyway, it's not worth talking about anymore. Good or bad, It's over. A write off. PC Day 1 won't save this.

Thank god Wukong PS5 exclusive is coming out around the same time and Astro Bot the week after. It will "cleanse" Playstation and we'll forget about this.
This would be the case....if Sony didn't acquire them 😂 But now it'll be hard to just ignore it and move on cuz they're part of the family like a red headed stepchild 😂😂 Destruction All-Stars and Foamstars were flops, but they weren't a big deal because they're not 1st party. This is the first time Sony will have a 1st party studio known only for a dud.