Concord Registers Only 1100 players during first Day of Closed Beta (Steam) | 2210 Players at Open Beta

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
All I will say is it never took me more than 10 seconds to get into a game

This is what i am seeing on streams, I just went through 2 hours of a guys recorded play time and he was going into games extremely fast, like 10 seconds tops, all full with people.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Closed beta - only certain people can play

Anyone on PS5/PC that wants to play Concord can play it, no one is redeeming those give away keys on social media 😂 some member here even said they DMd him a key without asking 🤣🤣 that’s how dead this trash is

Another tactic but not even needed
That sounds like cap. I see lots of ppl in other forums begging for keys and they are being claimed. I got 10 hrs in game and I find it pretty enjoyable. I would hardly call it trash and I'm some one who is very critical of most multiplayer games. Great characters with interesting abilities. Its core gameplay is really good.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This is what i am seeing on streams, I just went through 2 hours of a guys recorded play time and he was going into games extremely fast, like 10 seconds tops, all full with people.
The max I got was 45s in objective matches (the mode unlocked at level 6) yesterday.

Deathmatch is pretty fast.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I'm just saying this guy has a big reach especially with the younger crowd. Over 15mil subscribers on YouTube.

Let the sheep listen to them like their word is Gospel.

Give these so called influencers money and they will tell you Concord is the best thing since sliced bread.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Suicide Squad didn’t bomb solely because it was “woke.” A one and done co-op campaign that looks no better than crackdown ain’t it. Game was junk.

I made my feelings on Concord clear (not interested and mostly repulsed by it) but that’s not what would bury the game.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
i fear for Haven and their Rainbow Six clone 💀
lol it seems more like a Payday clone, but could be something like R6Siege and The Finals. Or GTA Heists.

That sounds like cap. I see lots of ppl in other forums begging for keys and they are being claimed. I got 10 hrs in game and I find it pretty enjoyable. I would hardly call it trash and I'm some one who is very critical of most multiplayer games. Great characters with interesting abilities. Its core gameplay is really good.
It’s not cap, they just don’t know where to look but I’m glad you enjoy it. Enjoy it while you can cuz it won’t be around too long 🤣

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
imo this game should be FREE, not even require Plus to play, specially with Overwatch and Valorant now on Consoles being free, even if it was free it would have hard times trying to keep players but at least it could have conquered a decent playerbase

Reactions: Ico

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Sony really cancel Twister Metal & TLOU online.

Id put more hope on Twisted Metal then Concord. You can even have Twisted Metal x Transformer collab skin which would’ve been cool.

And even thou TLOU online was gonna be a battle royale (why was ND making TLOU online a battle royal?) TLOU online should’ve been a survival game competing w Rust, DayZ as a AAA amazing gameplay & graphic survival game maybe even on the side have a F2P battle royal.

Sony should’ve gotten a support studio from Bandai Namco to help support TLOU online instead Sony cancel it & spends 200+ million $ if not more on concord & acquiring Firewalk studio.

Just for that I hope Concord crash & burn. Where tf is SOCOM, TLOU online, Uncharted online, MAG, PS Allstars hell even a PS/Sony ip fps like instead of Concord make a hero shooter fps or 3rd person shooter using PS/Sony & 3rd party ip in the veins of Friends VS Friends. Or even a ratchet & clank 5v5 multiplayer experience or a ratchet & clank multiplayer similar to PVZ garden warfare that’s 25vs25 with PVE elements idk I’m just throwing ideas at this point.

Also why tf is a PVP 5v5 live service $40? Concord should be F2P to have any chance of cultivating some sort of playerbase. Just for that greed this game needs to bomb. Give Firewalk the Killzone franchise since Guerilla & gonna do shit with it & atleast will get a new singleplayer Killzone w a multiplayer component because Concord gameplay feel actually feels good but everything else is ehh.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yup! I even played very late this morning around 3am and games were easy to find. I think people here are underestimating just how far this has reached on PS5...

Leave the steam stats for next weekend. The arguments in here are so disingenuous currently... And frankly embarrassing.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Bro
Bro
Call of duty is the best selling game on PS every year despite everyone complaining about how shitty the game has become every year

Madden and 2K are up there as well

Sheep are the market like it or not

Bro Bro what does that have to do with these influencers.

They made COD, Madden, FIFA and 2K popular? Please.

Name me one Major Playstation gaming influencer on Youtube.

Not PC gaming influencers.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The max I got was 45s in objective matches (the mode unlocked at level 6) yesterday.

Deathmatch is pretty fast.
Nobody playing that garbage mode lol. I dunno why they thought no respawn would go over well in a mode that requires team work till the end .... But there's some questionable amateur decisions made in this game overall... So I'm also partially not surprised

Reactions: ethomaz

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
i fear for Haven and their Rainbow Six clone 💀
I actually have more faith in Fairgames than Concord. A multi team PVEVP heist FPS if it’s F2P it should take away some of Payday players + it will probably have that Ubisoft stench that casuals like. Also it’s more grounded then Concord where you have a hero w a blue jacket & a big fupa & a ugly ass girl in a Ironman armor suit & blue lipstick