Concord Review Thread

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Perhaps not, but maybe it's something they should consider doing if they plan to continue down this road.
Nah no way Sony allows any of there characters to be associated with a mega flop & game in general that has so much controversy from the pricing to gameplay to the devs themselves & all of the agenda/woke stuff concord is radiation.

I would’ve token a hero shooter that’s a arena shooter like concord but give me hoyoverse style waifus heroes or even my hero (anime) style heroes atleast they would be more interesting hero design wise, significantly more pleasant & reasons to buy skins/cosmetics. Also there’s not really a waifu hero shooter so that could be interesting would’ve likely done actually great seeing the landscape & it could’ve been a mobile game that releases on PS & PC instead of PS & PC & made it F2P

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You can wank to anything, trust me
w6fxlyz1y5hc1.jpeg

Be back in a few to see how you're getting along.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
fine review… I don’t trust the console fanboys one bit for this one — it’s their first PvP game since naughty dog’s last PvP dumpster fire.

Not so outrageous honestly. Seems in-line with most impressions thus far.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

Looks solid. Instantly recognizable.

Does anyone playing find the visuals dark? Wasn’t crazy about the enemy highlight presentation either. Not sure if it’s my own settings needing to be tweaked but game wasn’t as readable as I would like. Could be a bunch of things including soft image etc.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Does anyone playing find the visuals dark? Wasn’t crazy about the enemy highlight presentation either. Not sure if it’s my own settings needing to be tweaked but game wasn’t as readable as I would like. Could be a bunch of things including soft image etc.

Maybe the level with the pipes? Nothing that stands out. I might post some clips after seeing that

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
fine review… I don’t trust the console fanboys one bit for this one — it’s their first PvP game since naughty dog’s last PvP dumpster fire.
What Uncharted 4 MP? Was a fine game. And it wasnt my last lol

OP
OP
Men_in_Boxes

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Concord has overwhelmingly positive reviews from most people who've played it including myself. Hell even that purple place is praising the gameplay now. It's only a certain group of right leaning people complaining now and these people have never put so much energy into negatively speaking on a game makes them very easy to point out. Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive as well. Screw the haters.

Always remember this...

The honeymoon period for multiplayer games is anywhere between 2 and 5 months. The glowing impressions are just as untrustworthy as the negative impressions during this period. Will be interesting to see where Concord settles 6 months from now.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I have many issues with Uncharted 4 multiplayer as they strayed away from their own formula and ruined many things. But still easily the best playing 3rd person multiplayer on the game market mechanically.

Occasionally I still play Co-op Survival if certain friends hop on and want a chill session.

Reactions: Kokoloko

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
With this long TTK, the game is not sweaty enough for me. Sry but if I headshot with the sniper chick it should be a kill, this game is for casuals who get trashed in other competitive shooters. With no proper ranked mode this ain't gonna last a month

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Just saw this tweet. Lead gameplay designer…..fist in the air emoji and pronouns….not in bio, in actual name. Weird that I’m surprised.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
W
With this long TTK, the game is not sweaty enough for me. Sry but if I headshot with the sniper chick it should be a kill, this game is for casuals who get trashed in other competitive shooters. With no proper ranked mode this ain't gonna last a month

Is it that long? I get taken out in an instant many times. Also depends who you are fighting. If i see a sniper or Haymar I dont go toe to toe normally because they can smash you on a instant if they have the weapon powered up.

Yeah and Im glad its for casuals, I can get into this. I find the shooter controls smoother than praised ones.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
w6fxlyz1y5hc1.jpeg

Be back in a few to see how you're getting along.
Creampieing a cuck?

I wish people would stop bringing up Uncharted. I want UC5 so bad, that I try to forget the series so I am not let down. I never want or encourage remasters, but I would buy a UC 1-4 remaster and play through them all again.

I am glad people that have it are enjoying it. That is what it's all about.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Always remember this...

The honeymoon period for multiplayer games is anywhere between 2 and 5 months. The glowing impressions are just as untrustworthy as the negative impressions during this period. Will be interesting to see where Concord settles 6 months from now.

Thats on the content and support the game gets afterwards. Games cant be reviewed after 6 months all the time.

Its pretty easy to judge. Does the gameplay and gunplay suit you? are you having fun? Is it stable, polished, and runs hassle free? They can be judged on these initial things.
Theres not enough modes for example, thats a downfall.

A bad playing game isnt gonna be fun or good at the start no matter what.

If they dont bring in enough content to keep it fresh and fun then it will be a problem. But Initial gameplay can be judged, some people will like it, some people wont