Concord Review Thread

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
W

Is it that long? I get taken out in an instant many times. Also depends who you are fighting. If i see a sniper or Haymar I dont go toe to toe normally because they can smash you on a instant if they have the weapon powered up.

Yeah and Im glad its for casuals, I can get into this. I find the shooter controls smoother than praised ones.
Long TTK encourages team kill meta, I grew up on CS where 1 person can take out 3-4 people if he is skilled enough due to the low ttk. Long TTKs are good when you have a good team you play regularly with, online you get matched with scrubs most of the time and I want rounds to end as fast as possible.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
I'm somewhat of an expert in multiplayer. I was able to largely predict the success of both PUBG and Fortnite back when the industry was mocking both titles pre release. I've also identified a media who's single player oriented and therefore blind to what truly makes multiplayer special. IconEra, you deserve this, a review of Concord from a connoisseur of the medium.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Anyways 3 hrs for the Morbius of the SIE division to launch, By going Day 1 PC for GaaS Sony has opened themselves upto mockery from day 1 instead of the 30 days later circana threads but then again unoriginality deserves to be lambasted

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Long TTK encourages team kill meta, I grew up on CS where 1 person can take out 3-4 people if he is skilled enough due to the low ttk. Long TTKs are good when you have a good team you play regularly with, online you get matched with scrubs most of the time and I want rounds to end as fast as possible.

You can take out a few people by yourself if you use the tactics properly but head on and there running towards you and you go just clashed, its gonna be hard unless the room is in your favour with enough cover.

Either way, its fine for me. Aart from my character has been nerfed a bit, its pretty balanced

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I still not understand that long TTK talk lol
You can kill several enemies in a matter of seconds.

BTW going against your review 146 out 166 reviews on Steam finds the game good.

PS. Just me or it feel weird to somebody that never mad a review of the games he likes in this forum.... without any "major reason" choose to make a negative review about Concod.

You guys are so predictable.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

PS. Just me or it feel weird to somebody that never mad a review of the games he likes in this forum.... without any "major reason" choose to make a negative review about Concod.

Yeah you defo can kill people in an instant. Even with a tactical character. Some can wipe out a few in an instant like someone like Haymar.
Things like TKK and character balance will always be changed I think.
I was so use to know shot shot shot and melee would kill most people with Lark, but not the case anymore. I also think the Tank characters have gotten a defense boost now. Harder to take them out 1 on 1 unless you use some tactics.

Some people think you cant see there whole history of posting on other forums and agreeing to Phil Spencer..

I mean theres lots of people who try and pretend not to be console/pc warriors. I am opening a PS and Nintendo fan and hater on the rest, simple. Call me a fanboy, a manchild, whatever. Ill say it how I feel. I like Halo, I like Flight Simulator, I dont like Days Gone. I dont like MS.
I dont need to be fake.

They’ll talk shit about Xbox so they get away on this forum, game on PC, have gamepass but then think they wont be obvious when they FUD Playstation all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danja

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Not to put the cork back into the champagne bottle and spoil the moment, but those reviews will be friends, family, and even paid for. Not because it’s Concorde, it’s just the lay of the land.

Not all of course, but enough.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Hehe, conspiracy theories btw. You’re right, I have the information but cannot post it publicly. IM me to request it

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Not to put the cork back into the champagne bottle and spoil the moment, but those reviews will be friends, family, and even paid for. Not because it’s Concorde, it’s just the lay of the land.

Not all of course, but enough.
105 are consumer purchases.
61 are gift, journalists, etc.

Steam differentiate it so we don't need to guess...

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You are assuming the consumer ones are all legit
So people saying negative things are all legit but saying positive are all fake lol
I'm more inclined to believe these that brought the game are enjoying it because these that hate it won't even buy it (they can't review it).

I did not play the game yet but from the beta the game is already a 8.5/10 for me 🤷‍♂️
I should be fake lol

I wonder what will happen if that game doesn't fail like you guys wish...
Will you keep calling people that like the game fake? :unsure:

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
So people saying negative things are all legit but saying positive are all fake lol
I'm more inclined to believe these that brought the game are enjoying it because these that hate it won't even buy it (they can't review it).

I did not play the game yet but from the beta the game is already a 8.5/10 for me 🤷‍♂️
I should be fake lol

I didn’t say all

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

I should be fake lol

If this game sells ofc I will accept that I was wrong but you may think this a 8.5/10 game but I think this is a 7/10 game at best even if I dont dock points for the trash characters.

Reactions: Killer_Sakoman

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If this game sells ofc I will accept that I was wrong but you may think this a 8.5/10 game but I think this is a 7/10 game at best even if I dont dock points for the trash characters.
So you are pushing a fail campaign in this site for a game that you believe is 7/10? Crazy man.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Well I sure hope you have better standards for a Sony 1st party game than 7/10.
I have that is why I give it a 8.5/10 from the Beta 🤷‍♂️
I don't see a game so exiting new and good like Concord since Destiny.
I put over 2000 hours in Destiny (without counting Destiny 2)... if the same happens with Concord I will be more than happy.
That is how good and addictive it is.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I was trying to make a test yesterday about the TTK...
I'm waiting Concord open to me.

What I did?

First I used a good pistol (exotic with good perks) in Destiny 2 Crucible.
I counted how many headshots I need to kill an opposite player.

3 for most exotics... 2 if you ends getting very lucky with Hawkman perk (it needs to activate in both shoots).

I will do the same with Lenoxx in Concord when it open.
For now in videos people kills others with him with 3 shots too.

I have the feeling the TTK is not long at all but people keep saying that here... so I'm doing the tests.
But I feel the TTK is very similar or even become lower than Destiny after crew bonus.

PS. Most Snipers in Destiny needs two shots to kill an enemy (it doesn't matter if headshot of not)... except some few Snipers with the right perks (that are basically everybody uses) can one headshot kill in Crucile.
One big difference between the games here... in Destiny you have an auto regen shield.

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
3 for most exotics... 2 if you ends getting very lucky with Hawkman perk.

I will do the same with Lenoxx in Concord when it open.
For now in videos people kills others with him with 3 shots too.
This is where you are wrong, 3 headshots is mindbogglingly preposterous. A headshot should result in a kill period, A player should be rewarded for pulling of the hardest type of shot in a shooter. CS, Valorant get that and that is the reason they are so popular

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This is where you are wrong, 3 headshots is mindbogglingly preposterous. A headshot should result in a kill period, A player should be rewarded for pulling of the hardest type of shot in a shooter. CS, Valorant get that and that is the reason they are so popular
Nah... 3 headshots to kill with pistol is fine (actually it is 2 headshots and 1 shot)... anything better than that is unbalanced (well Hawkman exotic was in Destiny).

You are talking about games popular on PC (probably due mouse)... CS was never popular on consoles... and Valorant is so bad that not even people that like know why they like it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko