Concord sold an estimated 25,000 units (10,000 on Steam, 15,000 on PS5)

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What data are you using to claim the PS5 version outsold the PC version 5 to 1?
On Helldivers 2 it was 2.5 to 1.

Also, why are you assuming it sold 10k copies on PC if the game failed to reach 700 players at release which was on a friday night, and it's only been worse since then?
If you played the game you will understand.

The matchmaking times are better on PS5 than it was on PC Beta with 2k CCU.
PC matchmaking is even worst in the final game than on Beta.

That is why PS5 numbers should be way higher than PC.

BTW just a bit of data of yesterday night with Crossplay always off (I don’t care about PC dudes).

Even the mode that has matchmaking in PS5… Rivalry that on week days where taking 2-3 minutes in some times even 5 minutes to matchmaking…

Yesterday night it was having less than 30s times. The others modes always give me 10-30s times even on week days on PS5.

On PC I guess people can’t even play Rivalry with Crossplay off.

So no matter what people believes that PC are “stronger” it user base is laughable compared with PS5.

Reactions: Kokoloko

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
People set this game dead way before launch.

And as a player I can say it is the best multiplayer game experience I had since 2014 Destiny Crucible.

I always thought nobody could match the out of this world gunplay of Destiny but now we finally have a contender.

It feels amazing good.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Better off taking games off Steam cause thats gonna be how they will all be treated. We see it with HD2. They will do it with every PS game, its just this was a disaster

Change the character designs and FPS or PS+. Sony cant refund people because they are enjoying the game lol.
Would be way worse PR and Destruction All Stars lasted till May 2024.
That's the best. Delete the game from Steam and stop all support of the PC version. It's number 3000+ anyway. It's not selling any copies, basically just people refunding. A money pit.

That will also stop all the articles and threads about the CCU. It poisoned the conversation for weeks. Sony is still chasing that PC market and they spit on them.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
That's the best. Delete the game from Steam and stop all support of the PC version. It's number 3000+ anyway. It's not selling any copies, basically just people refunding. A money pit.

That will also stop all the articles and threads about the CCU. It poisoned the conversation for weeks. Sony is still chasing that PC market and they spit on them.
This I agree with. The Beta numbers for steam absolutely derailed the launch for this and the current numbers are simply killing any sorta positive opinions around this.

PS5 players are carrying the player pool yet all you see is well no one is playing on Steam. Why is a PS game being spoken about as if it's a Steam exclusive.

Fuck them PC players, even tho I will say the PC players I've crossed paths with in the game has been some of the best and most cooperative teammates

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Come on bro it will stop all the fun. Next stop is ragnarok on 19th september

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
This I agree with. The Beta numbers for steam absolutely derailed the launch for this and the current numbers are simply killing any sorta positive opinions around this.

PS5 players are carrying the player pool yet all you see is well no one is playing on Steam. Why is a PS game being spoken about as if it's a Steam exclusive.

Fuck them PC players, even tho I will say the PC players I've crossed paths with in the game has been some of the best and most cooperative teammates
Does PSN tract CCUs publicly? Because Steam does, and thats why people use Steam numbers, because they're accessible.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Well your post made it sound like you were an ignoramus who didn't know the obvious.
Awww, meanwhile it was obvious I was simply co-signing what a fellow member said previously by agreeing with them, yet somehow you skipped over that post and felt the need to tell me the obvious.

UH, HUH... Sure bud.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

I am happy with this failure because it hits 3 birds with one stone: woke, GaaS, and PC. However, I don't think Sony gonna change strategy anytime soon.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Microsoft bought the best in the business with id software & so moronic they don't realise it put out a quake 3 like multiplayer game & it will be a hit success

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well if you want steam ports cancelled to protect narratives… that won’t work either. Because… there is another.

Concord is now ranked 108 on PSN best selling tracking behind blockbusters like Police and Farm Simulator 2022.

25k may be an overestimate.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Well if you want steam ports cancelled to protect narratives… that won’t work either. Because… there is another.

Concord is now ranked 108 on PSN best selling.

25k may be an overestimate.
Common Concord, only 8 places to 100, poppa needs a new pair of shoes!

• haha

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
More like 100 people worked in Helldivers 2.
Plus it was developed for over 8 years.
Yup and Arrowhead managed to deliver a solid game after 8 years with a much smaller team.

How about Firewalk Studios? Yeah.......... 100+ people, big budget and we got a glazed turd.

The difference isn't budget or manpower. Its knowing your audience and catering to them, not a screaming group of demanding Karens.

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
This year Sony has one of the best selling game in Helldivers 2 and probably going to have one of the worst selling game in Concord. The ebb and flow of GAAS.