Console wars are over. Microsoft ramping up 3rd party development. |UP| Chris Dring: Xbox flatlining in EU, Xbox games coming to PS & less focus on GP

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Its 26th now

Two SKUs are charting now. The deluxe edition for 60 at 26 and the base version a bit lower. I don’t remember seeing the second sku previously.

No idea at what frequency these charts update or how. But we are closer to release (today for early access). Which would also explain the deluxe edition charting higher (if these update daily).

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Two SKUs are charting now. The deluxe edition for 60 at 26 and the base version a bit lower. I don’t remember seeing the second sku previously.

No idea at what frequency these charts update or how. But we are closer to release (today for early access). Which would also explain the deluxe edition charting higher (if these update daily).
Charting 26th on the pre-order is catastrophically abysmal, Even suicide squad was no1 and we know how that turned out for WB. Concord is going to be pure humiliation and the type of project that gets your resume auto rejected.

Reactions: Entropi and Dabaus

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
There was a lot to gain with Xbox as a hardware platform falling apart...

PlayStation could have gained millions of players, I'm talking about daily and weekly players dedicated to the platform.

But the softness Sony has now towards PC has really made PC the destination for Xbox gamers to transition to....which is such a waste in terms of business strategy.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
God i can’t stand this guy.

These guys are total morons. If Xbox did what they are saying they wouldn't make any money because noone will buy from Microsoft store over Steam or even the Epic game store of we're being honest. If Microsoft isn't making money from their own store on their own console then they will need to sell the console at cost with a profit margin built in. This opens the door for PS6 being more powerful and cheaper at the same time. Another PS4 xbone situation but worse.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
These guys are total morons. If Xbox did what they are saying they wouldn't make any money because noone will buy from Microsoft store over Steam or even the Epic game store of we're being honest. If Microsoft isn't making money from their own store on their own console then they will need to sell the console at cost with a profit margin built in. This opens the door for PS6 being more powerful and cheaper at the same time. Another PS4 xbone situation but worse.
The best way to describe Xbox shills is that they're lemmings. If Xbox wants to jump off a bridge, they'll happily jump first while yelling at the top of their lungs what a great idea it is.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Personally, I would much rather see Microsoft delay Indiana Jones to 2025 and release it everywhere day one. In fact, I would prefer Microsoft to just announce that every published game will be releasing everywhere day one and if delays need to happen, so be it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Personally, I would much rather see Microsoft delay Indiana Jones to 2025 and release it everywhere day one. In fact, I would prefer Microsoft to just announce that every published game will be releasing everywhere day one and if delays need to happen, so be it.
But why?

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Timed exclusives are a pain but it would be suicide if Xbox said they were delaying the release of the Xbox version as the PS5 version was delayed. Xbox need to drop PC day and date. Xbox games are exclusives for 3/6 months and then on PC afterwards. They killed a need to own an Xbox with Day and Date. Any multiplayer games, day 1 PC makes sense for numbers.