Console wars are over. Microsoft ramping up 3rd party development. |UP| Chris Dring: Xbox flatlining in EU, Xbox games coming to PS & less focus on GP

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

qFQYJMz.jpeg

These suckers really live in their own little world

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
HAH I got blocked by Colt Eastwood!!! Didnt have him on my shill bingo card yet!

Guess my comment was a bit hurtful for this poor lil soul:

LOL. Still defending a sinking ship? How out of touch are you!? XBOX new slogan: "Blub, blub, blub". Enjoy your cruise on this sinking ship. Dont get your feet wet. You can pay with shill-ings at the bar.

Jez Corden: Check

Colt Eastwood: Check

Ant tips? Need 2 more for a Bingo.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
HAH I got blocked by Colt Eastwood!!! Didnt have him on my shill bingo card yet!

Conjuring Guy aka Colteastwood Patrick Wilson really blocked you?
Patrick Wilson GIF by Sony Pictures

OP
OP
Cool hand luke

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Tom Warrior and @iiamcloudman aka G.O.A.T. Gaming. Bonus for Destin or Ryan McAssrey

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
Yeah its amusing. Just trying to guess how he's foaming at the mouth and actively silencing criticism. Must be a fulltime job by now.
But your twitter post was dumb. You don't try to discuss or exchange with him on the subject, you are only sending him a condescending and cynical message, what should he do in this case? apart from blocking you I don't really see.

And I don't really see the point in that attitude, all you do is make fun of this guy, in a childish way, and then you come and congratulate yourself here, "guys look look look, I'm cool eh", meh not really.

If you're 10 to 14yo max, that's alright I guess, if you're more than that it's embarassing.

(PS : I don't care about those xbox dudes, I don't follow them and when I see them posting I think they say stupid things and I disagree with them.)

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
But your twitter post was dumb. You don't try to discuss or exchange with him on the subject, you are only sending him a condescending and cynical message, what should he do in this case? apart from blocking you I don't really see.

And I don't really see the point in that attitude, all you do is make fun of this guy, in a childish way, and then you come and congratulate yourself here, "guys look look look, I'm cool eh", meh not really.

If you're 10 to 14yo max, that's alright I guess, if you're more than that it's embarassing.

(PS : I don't care about those xbox dudes, I don't follow them and when I see them posting I think they say stupid things and I disagree with them.)
STOP HAVING FUNNNNNNNN. These idiots deserve it and I enjoy myself. Whats the problem? Need more salt?

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

I agree with this comment. If I was Cunt or Jizz I'd block insulting comments too.

A better tweet to Jizz Condom would be a reply to his it's not Forza tweet.

"Jez, last Xmas you stated there were no Xbox 1st party games going on Playstation. We found out a month later this was untrue. What double checks have you done to back up your comment that Forza is not coming to Playstation? As an Xbox gamer, I don't want the core Gears/Forza/Halo to go on PS."

What you want is the public double down that we can all laugh at afterwards

Reactions: Senki Dala

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I agree with this comment. If I was Cunt or Jizz I'd block insulting comments too.

"Jez, last Xmas you stated there were no Xbox 1st party games going on Playstation. We found out a month later this was untrue. What double checks have you done to back up your comment that Forza is not coming to Playstation? As an Xbox gamer, I don't want the core Gears/Forza/Halo to go on PS."

This is how Jez blocked me. I asked a critical question. Nothing more and BAM blocked.
Colt on the other hand is a different matter.

Had a falling out with him earlier in the year when I asked him a legit question. So yeah, I chose to act like the brat he is and that got me blocked. The hypocrisy is awesome!

Reactions: Puff

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
This is how Jez blocked me. I asked a critical question. Nothing more and BAM blocked.
Colt on the other hand is a different matter.

Had a falling out with him earlier in the year when I asked him a legit question. So yeah, I chose to act like the brat he is and that got me blocked. The hypocrisy is awesome!
You started with LOL. Don't make me have to side with Cunt. If both of them were insulting to you when you asked a legit question in a respectful manner, then fuck them for those interactions but what's the point in interacting more with those idiots? It's a new interaction that you started by jeering the idiot.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
You started with LOL. Don't make me have to side with Cunt. If both of them were insulting to you when you asked a legit question in a respectful manner, then fuck them for those interactions but what's the point in interacting more with those idiots? It's a new interaction that you started by jeering the idiot.
I just wanted a shill bingo. Im now halfway. Im not a quitter.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

Sounds good, doesn't work. These people aren't capable of critical thinking. They just want to push their narrative in an echo chamber. They outright block anyone with critical thinking skills. A simple question gets you banned if it goes against the narrative.

Just have a listen to one of their podcasts. Intentionally lying and making things up, even when presented with evidence. It's quite interesting seeing grown men act like that.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Sounds good, doesn't work. These people aren't capable of critical thinking. They just want to push their narrative in an echo chamber. They outright block anyone with critical thinking skills. A simple question gets you banned if it goes against the narrative.

Just have a listen to one of their podcasts. Intentionally lying and making things up, even when presented with evidence. It's quite interesting seeing grown men act like that.
Getting paid handsomly? No other explanation. Hard to grasp the concept that people can be so delunional that nothing matters just their delusion, not reason, no logic, no rationale or facts.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

Lets not pretend these astroturfer hasnt been a masive cunt their entire life on twitter spreading missinformation toward playstation

A big fat L bomb is what they deserved cos at this point people are getting tired using constructive argument with them

Last edited:

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
Lets not pretend these astroturfer hasnt been a masive cunt their entire life on twitter spreading missinformation toward playstation

A big fat L bomb is what they deserved cos at this point people are getting tired using constructive argument with them
OK but for me, answering to stupid people, by being more more stupid is not so great.

Reactions: voke