Cory Barlog Continues to tease Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

yewles1

21 Jun 2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
PSN ID
yewyew1
I think you guys are reading way too much into it. I think Jaffe is goofing around.
Hate Him Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Why would there even be drama, Jaffe isnā€™t apart of development and Cory is the producer lol

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
People have tempered their expectations but I think they are gonna blow some socks off with unexpected stuff.

I just feel it from the way Jaffe tries to misdirect.
Jaffe is a moron.
yes he has a lot of knowledge about the industry but his mouth speaks faster than his brain can think.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Jaffe is a moron.
yes he has a lot of knowledge about the industry but his mouth speaks faster than his brain can think.

I don't agree with a lot of what he says but somehow I still like him and I like his style of banter...

I like to hear peoples opposing views though.

• fire
Reactions: balrogboy

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
PSN ID
ethomaz
I don't agree with a lot of what he says but somehow I still like him and I like his style of banter...

I like to hear peoples opposing views though.
Like I said in the discord he probably is very eccentric and not easy guy to have in a team šŸ˜‚

But I like him tooā€¦ and when he really thinks about he gives really great insights about the subjectā€¦ some of his videos nails the subject.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Like I said in the discord he probably is very eccentric and not easy guy to have in a team šŸ˜‚

But I like him tooā€¦ and when he really thinks about he gives really great insights about the subjectā€¦ some of his videos nails the subject.
this is completelly true. I really dont think people like working with him, but he knows his shit, dont think anyone can deny tho.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just realized that the last SoP was announced in May 27 and happened on June 2.

That means if there is a SoP on 30th it will be announced today šŸ”„

Edit - To be more specific it was announced at 11am in my timezone šŸ‡§šŸ‡·ā€¦ it is right now 9am so maybe in the next 2 hours šŸ˜Ž

Or the insider meant 30th being the announce of the SoP so happening on July 7th.

Last edited:

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Just realized that the last SoP was announced in May 27 and happened on June 2.

That means if there is a SoP on 30th it will be announced today šŸ”„

Edit - To be more specific it was announced at 11am in my timezone šŸ‡§šŸ‡·ā€¦ it is right now 9am so maybe in the next 2 hours šŸ˜Ž

Or the insider meant 30th being the announce of the SoP so happening on July 7th.
2 hours so go then so I guess we'll wait and see.
are you from Rio?

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
SĆ£o Paulo but not capital today (lived in capital for over 10 years).
The city is called Fernandopolisā€¦ I moved to here after marriageā€¦ to be exactly a week before my first child born ā¤ļø
ah thats awesome. always wanted to visit Brazil but I heard some shit about crime and violence, kinda discouraging but it still a gorgeous place.
but either way, other than GoW Ragnarok, do you expect anything else from the SoP (should it happen)?

Reactions: Bryank75

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
PSN ID
ethomaz
ah thats awesome. always wanted to visit Brazil but I heard some shit about crime and violence, kinda discouraging but it still a gorgeous place.
but either way, other than GoW Ragnarok, do you expect anything else from the SoP (should it happen)?
I traveled to Rio a lot of times including together wife and we found it very fine for Touristā€¦ we could walk in the streets and beach without any issue.

But we only go in the typical tourist places.
I recommend to go thereā€¦ it is not the most beautiful beaches in Brasil but the mix and synergy of beach, nature and city is probably not found in any other place I ever traveledā€¦ it is really wonderful.

About the SoP I expect it to be only about GoW like that GT7 SoP in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.