Cory Barlog Continues to tease Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
wtf.
how is this even leak worthy by most watched leaker... if last leak didn't even realized !
He does a lot of random titles like that. One of the theories is that hes a youtube employee who can see videos queued before upload by the official channels and just goes off that.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
So does this mark the end of the incredible streak by The Snitch? Or is there still hope until the 30th?
Neil Druckmann addressed the leaks at Summer Game Fest so I'm wondering if they deliberately delayed the announcement just to fuck with him lol. Either that or we might just get a stealth drop announcement.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Neil Druckmann addressed the leaks at Summer Game Fest so I'm wondering if they deliberately delayed the announcement just to fuck with him lol. Either that or we might just get a stealth drop announcement.
why would Neil or anyone else NOT capitalize on the hyped leaks.
Makes little sense.
The corporate wheels are not so easy to stop because some rando leaker got lucky

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So... State of Play still on for 30th you guys think?

At this point, they could simply do their regular big Showcase in September and show it off there.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
So does this mark the end of the incredible streak by The Snitch? Or is there still hope until the 30th?

Not really, no one promised we’d get a state of play, we all just assumed we would and that it would be announced monday or tuesday.

Something can still happen on the 30th. It could be a ratchet and clank rift apart style trailer with a date on thursday. They can do a new gameplay/story trailer/date and a state of play anytime in the next 3 months

This is how they announced Rift Aparts release date

The state of play came later

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
If we see a release date on the 30th I will be Super Happy! God of War possibly being this Holiday followed by RE4 remake early next year will make me a happy PS5 Owner! 🥰

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Looks like it’s gonna be a blog post with a release date & trailer dropping on Thursday, no SoP gameplay. Prolly in September when they have their showcase. Ffs.

After having a video presentation for PC equipment.... can you imagine the fallout?

The wasted opportunity and the disrespect.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Looks like it’s gonna be a blog post with a release date & trailer dropping on Thursday, no SoP gameplay. Prolly in September when they have their showcase. Ffs.
Seems like the case.
Plus I’m not sure if an YouTuber marketing guy could have that information before hand.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I honestly don’t really care if we get a full State of Play for it this week. Just an update on release and pre order(short trailer) is enough for me. The game is releasing in November, still over 4 months away.

I would be perfectly fine with Sony not even doing a State of Play for it, but I already know trolls would assume that meant the game was pulling a cyberpunk even though this is a direct sequel.

I think most people just want to know if it’s delayed or not

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
After having a video presentation for PC equipment.... can you imagine the fallout?

The wasted opportunity and the disrespect.
Ragnarok is their biggest release in years and they are going to drop it on a blog post like some indie game? 🥺

They suck at hype. No budget. No event. No marketing.

Even TLOU Part 1 was announced a month ago and nothing else.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Ragnarok is their biggest release in years and they are going to drop it on a blog post like some indie game? 🥺

They suck at hype. No budget. No event. No marketing.

Even TLOU Part 1 was announced a month ago and nothing else.

They never hit the heights of 2016 again... since then they have only dis-improved in terms of shows and hyping their lineup.
Even worse since Jim came to power... he doesn;t see value in hype....to him it is a cost.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Honestly this is getting a bit Tiresome now.

I expect this drama from the likes of Kojima but it looks like this disease has been caught by others.

Just announce the date and get more people to buy PS5s who are currently on the fence. GOW is a system seller after all.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Honestly this is getting a bit Tiresome now.

I expect this drama from the likes of Kojima but it looks like this disease has been caught by others.

Just announce the date and get more people to buy PS5s who are currently on the fence. GOW is a system seller after all.

I hope Sony haven't learned the 'string them along' method from Xbox..... don't give a release date and just say something 'is coming' and people keep buying things and anticipating something big is just around the corner but there is always another corner.....

If you get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.