Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I really want the new one to have a different weapon other than the axe. I'd love for a dwarven thrower hammer or have multiple weapons like in the older GoW 3 where he could use a sword too.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t. They’ve already confirmed multiple shields, like the big one you can slam into the ground.

I think dual wielding would be nice.

Also new axe abilities like throwing your axe into someone and drawing it back with the enemy still attached

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
I really want the new one to have a different weapon other than the axe. I'd love for a dwarven thrower hammer or have multiple weapons like in the older GoW 3 where he could use a sword too.
Axe will be Kratos main weapon at least during the entire Nordic saga cause it just make sens lore wise, but he will have other weapons of course, the ones from first game, and for GOWR it's already pretty sure Kratos will have Thor's Hammer at some point in the game.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
oh man it would be awesome to get the Blade of Olympus for Kratos to throw down against Odin.
best part about GoW2 was changing weapons and making combos seamlessly.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The Axe is cool and all... remember the Thor's hammer.
But after you get hands on the Chains well it is end game :D
It become a so fast multi target paced combat... while with Axe it was more a slow, single target combat system.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
oh man it would be awesome to get the Blade of Olympus for Kratos to throw down against Odin.
best part about GoW2 was changing weapons and making combos seamlessly.
You can do that in 2018 GoW too... I switch all the time for the combos.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
internet is gonna be full meltdown mode tomorrow if nothing is announced

lemmings GIF

• they're_right_you_know

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
Sony have no reason to say anything about this game pre-release. It’s gonna sell day 1.

Anything more they show pre-release will just get picked apart and critiqued online.

They can literally wait til they go gold, drop the date on the Blog, and ship it like 2 months later.

• angry

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Where is Cory? What is he doing? What time is it in California? Why is he not picking up the phone??? So he came back on Twitter just to mess with us 😭

Freaking Out Am Fine GIF by Shalita Grant

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So does this mark the end of the incredible streak by The Snitch? Or is there still hope until the 30th?

Status
Not open for further replies.