Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sony has been kind of leading the way with accessibility features, since TLOU2.
I think even before that… since PS3 Sony is deliverying more and more accessibility options.

I remember Uncharted (yeap the first one) was praised to have a lot of options for these people that have issues in see some or all colors… it is called daltonismo here in Brasil (I don’t know the translation).

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sony haven’t posted anything on their official twitter in days though so maybe the Roe v Wade thing will put the brakes on marketing
Please Dont Seth Meyers GIF by Saturday Night Live

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: yewles1

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Tuesday was always the more likely day imo

Sony haven’t posted anything on their official twitter in days though so maybe the Roe v Wade thing will put the brakes on marketing
They are still talking about that?

Unless Kratos is pregnant it shouldn't matter at all for a video game release 🙄

Imagine wasting 1 week of marketing when something worse could happen next week 🥴

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Gaming..... you know what I mean!

I thin we should hear something this week. May not be the show this week though.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I’m not saying it won’t be but my opinion from guys is FRAUD!

Said that he “leak” this state of play to happened in July 7th some weeks ago… maybe he changed his “leak”.

Or maybe he just read @Remember_Spinal post and posted the Twitter as “inside” info :D

He is a fraud lol

He’s basically just making a very safe bet based on the snitch leak. Damn near everyone is already expecting news tomorrow

D

Deleted member 13

I really want the new one to have a different weapon other than the axe. I'd love for a dwarven thrower hammer or have multiple weapons like in the older GoW 3 where he could use a sword too.

Status
Not open for further replies.