Do you plan on buying a PS5 Pro or / and a Switch 2 this year?

Do you plan on buying either the PS5 Pro or the Switch 2?

• PS5 Pro

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Switch 2

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Both PS5 Pro & Switch 2

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • PS5 Pro around launch and Switch 2 later

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Switch 2 around launch and PS5 Pro later

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Had NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, Switch, VB, GB, GBC, GBA, SP, DS and all sorts of forgettable weird remixes of the handhelds, a Zelda GC, a Pika 64, V64Jr, GB X-Changer, R4 and other extracurricular stuff, a GBA devkit, various fun SNES and GB gang flashers and other weird dev stuffs, etc. etc. I've still got quite a few of those, too. But don't think I'll ever want another Nintendo anything again after this one, I'm done.

Switch saw less use here than even the Series S and there's a stack of games still in shrink wrap. It's sat there on ancient firmware I suppose I could do all kinds of "fun" things with, but... just cannot be bothered when every aspect of it from weak arse power to laughable docked improvements to risking scuffing the face of the handheld when docking did nothing but piss me off. It was the least Nintendo-like piece of hardware ever. they used to feel premium and robust, the Switch is just a flimsy, weak toy.

One thing I'll never let go of is my collection of weird and wonderful pirate famicom carts but maybe not so much the knock-off consoles. Was so into that shit back in the day had a website dedicated to unearthing each and every last plastic monstrosity...over 2 decades ago now... fuuuuu...