Dragon's Dogma 2 Review and |OT| "If victory is elusive, seek new allies".

What do you think will be it's metacritic average?

• Total voters

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Why do PC people always try to make themselves feel superior? It sounds like little dick energy to me.
This was to talk about the scores for the game. Who gives a fuck where you feel is the correct way to play the game. Let people play where the fuck they want to play and just play where you want to play without the superiority complex.
It's an xbox shill pretending to be a pc player. Because, you know, xbox is dead and all. So it needs to find another piece of plastic to tie its entire personality to.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yes it has Denuvo. Which is, as far as I know, CPU intensive so adding denuvo's cpu usage on top of the already cpu bottlenecked game is great for everyone who bought it!

I get your argument but multiple saves doesn't really prevent this. Starfield was recently patched to fix a bug that ruined quests and was present since launch, it has multiple saves. The worst outcome is making a choice in a quest and that specific outcome is bugged and you can't progress, but even if you had a save before that choice that content would, like Starfield, still be inaccessible until patched.
This is just not true. I sometimes like trophy hunting, so i usually use loads of forums etc..

a lot stuff can be fixed with reloading save files, but you can't fix anything with 1 save file.

Sometimes devs doesn't fix, trying to fix but still unable or you still have to replay whole game or don't fix at all.

For example, 1 side mission bugged on me, i was 80h into the game, i was able to reload 8h back and finish it, with 1 save it wouldn't be possible.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Why do PC people always try to make themselves feel superior? It sounds like little dick energy to me.
This was to talk about the scores for the game. Who gives a fuck where you feel is the correct way to play the game. Let people play where the fuck they want to play and just play where you want to play without the superiority complex.
I agree.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
So...
  • It's very similar to the previous game
  • In terms of design and gameplay feels like an old school game
  • Great character editor and visuals
  • Low fps even in NASA PCs
  • Overal great quality as usual in Capcom

I think it will get 85-90. Let's say 88.
56 MC reviews so far, 87 OC reviews

image.png

image.png

It's just fanboyism. And having a short dick. :LOL:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
56 MC reviews so far, 87 OC reviews

image.png

image.png
Many of us guessed this and a few went beyond and said mid 90s which obviously wasn't going to happen. I also guessed Helldivers 2 closely and a few others. It's not difficult to see how reviewers are going to review a game based on the current landscape and reviews.

If you look at the poll over 73% guessed between 81-90.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Many of us guessed this and a few went beyond and said mid 90s which obviously wasn't going to happen. I also guessed Helldivers 2 closely and a few others. It's not difficult to see how reviewers are going to review a game based on the current landscape and reviews.

If you look at the poll over 73% guessed between 81-90.
yup. I also guessed the Helldivers 2 with a 1 point difference maybe, normally guess the MCs or get very close. It's weird to see these reviewers are so predictable just watching just a few videos of the game, knowing the dev and games released around that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
yup. I also guessed the Helldivers 2 with a 1 point difference maybe, normally guess the MCs or get very close. It's weird to see these reviewers are so predictable just watching just a few videos of the game, knowing the dev and games released around that time.
It's because we've been around watching gaming so long that it becomes predictable. These reviewers are automated at this point lol

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
It's because we've been around watching gaming so long that it becomes predictable. These reviewers are automated at this point lol
Most don't finish games. Baldur's Gate 3 should never have got that high a score if reviewers actually played and finished Act 3 at launch. Same goes for Diarrhea IV from blizzard, the end game was so bad but most of the reviewers played the campaign and called it a day

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Most don't finish games. Baldur's Gate 3 should never have got that high a score if reviewers actually played and finished Act 3 at launch. Same goes for Diarrhea IV from blizzard, the end game was so bad but most of the reviewers played the campaign and called it a day
Haven't played either but plan on getting Diablo soon.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Dragon's Dogma 2 Launch Trailer - Future Games Show Spring Showcase 2024​

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
I'm thinking PS5 reviews will dip to 85 once it hits closer to 100 total reviews. Xbox reviews have dipped below PS5 to 86.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
So apparently, DD2 has micro-transactions where you can buy fast travel locations. I guess that's why it wasn't included in game.:ROFLMAO:
It's not a fast travel location, it's an in-game item you can place down (move around) as a fast travel point. Those items exist in game already. Fast travel was already included in the game in the exact same manner as it is in DD1.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Doncortez77

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's not a fast travel location, it's an in-game item you can place down (move around) as a fast travel point. Those items exist in game already. Fast travel was already included in the game in the exact same manner as it is in DD1.
Let's pretend like games aren't moving forward.
Reading the article, it is clear why some things are extremely rare, just to push micro transaction. It is SP game for 70$ not free to play.
Now we know why all these anti gamer function exist, just to frustrate and waste time of the player, to players spend the money.

Last edited: