DualSense Edge Controller announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Umm need a better look at the paddle triggers. I would’ve had a third party esports pad from day one if I could. It hurt that I couldn’t use my PS4 pads.

However … The Dual Sense is their best controller yet so it didn’t hurt as much to go back to shoulder buttons (not triggers!) as primary input methods.

I’ll probably pick this up ASAP

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I’m dying at the idea that sony threw Geoff a controller trailer for his games show
Not that hard to understand I guess... the announces were very well small and the DualSense Edge was probably one of the peak of the show.
So they got the most attention without show anything game related.

Sad? Yes... Gamescom is a farce imo... imagine Lies of P the most anticipated game for PlayStation lol a game nobody knows it existed minutes ago.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Not that hard to understand I guess... the announces were very well small and the DualSense Edge was probably one of the peak of the show.
So they got the most attention without show anything game related.

Sad? Yes... Gamescom is a farce imo... imagine Lies of P the most anticipated game for PlayStation lol a game nobody knows it existed minutes ago.

It just comes off as such a pity give

daisy please GIF

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Changeable back buttons, adjustable stick sensitivity and triggers. Sounds awesome.

Can't wait to use this on God of War Ragnorak.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I hope they made the trigger springs better, I broke my R2 trigger within a month of launch and have since turned off the trigger effects for everything.
There is a second revision for awhile now with thicker springs. check the code on the back of the controller to determine which one you have.

• Informative
Reactions: Nym

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Just playing a little CoD, nothing crazy. I was worried about how well the triggers would hold up too and doing my best to not squeeze them too hard. Ended up having to take apart a DS4 to get the trigger spring.
Just admit it you got a Gorilla grip hah.

gorilla GIF

• sad
Reactions: Nym

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Just admit it you got a Gorilla grip hah.

gorilla GIF
When i used to play CoD every single day i had 2 controller triggers break (The spring Broke in both)
And i had drift on one controller, 3 controllers total. Was annoying but DS4 you could get super cheap so never bothered me that much.
All this said i am hoping that the DS:E has better triggers and i love the fact you can replace the sticks.

• fire
Reactions: AniWeeb and Sircaw
Status
Not open for further replies.