Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
you guys have stronger fingers because I most use the controller that come with the consoles plus an addiction for 2 local players.

Of course when one break I buy a new one… PS3 I had 3 controller (I don’t know which one broke to be replaced) but for PS4 I just have the 2 the whole generation.

Actually except for the decrease in battery time (it doesn’t reach 3 hours of playtime anymore) my two DualShock 4 are fine yet.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
F that. 150$ locked inside a controller with built-in battery.... Dualsense is already fantastic controller. Nobody needs this. We want games !!!

In 30 years, I will have a nostalgia moment, take out ps5 from the closet and guess what? I will not be able to play at all since battery will be dead.
And no. "buy new chinese battery" is not an answer

Mate, in 30 years I would be way more concerned about other stuff.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Here we go.

3ifAqala_400x400.jpg

It's time for Antony to come to Man United.

Reactions: Hezekiah

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Not buying another white and black controller, i also hate that VR is white and black.

Just give me my all black accessories to match my plates.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I already have an AIM DualSense (only for the remappable 4 back paddles + color), so probably won't pick one of these, but otherwise I would be interested.

Nothing regarding price and other colors, right?

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I use excessive force on the triggers. I broke triggers on DualShock 4s few times, but only on launch controllers, V2s have been fine.
Ordered multipack of trigger repair sets and thumb sticks to replace the peeling DS4 launch sticks.

Been very happy with DualSense so far, so will go for Edge Day 1.
Need some back buttons...

Reactions: Muddasar

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I was thinking a bit more about...
I said that maybe you guy have strong fingers and put more force than needed in the triggers so it breaks easy.
But maybe the situation is different.

I'm very tall... I don't know how tall in the weird metric you guys use but normal measurement I have 1,92 meters.... my hands are proportional to my body so they are big with big fingers.

Maybe that helps in not put pressure in the triggers and converse it quality for years... like I said I only had to buy a new controller once with PS3... PS4 I still use the 2 controller from launch in 2013 with the only issue being the battery life decreasing a lot.

Said that I hope Sony improve the quality... it should not break even with stronger force.
It is the ideal to works to everybody.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
In 30 years, I will have a nostalgia moment, take out ps5 from the closet and guess what? I will not be able to play at all since battery will be dead.

If only there were cords that could directly provide power to our controllers...

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51
D

Deleted member 140

What a gorgeous controller! 😻😻 Finally! Now about the price... please Sony, don't make it too expensive 🙀

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Do we know for certain that they didn’t go with hall-effect sensors for the analog sticks?

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
If only there were cords that could directly provide power to our controllers...
maybe if you made some research you would know that dualsense don't with battery out of the controller / broken.
The wire is still charging the controller and the battery is powering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.