Fanboys and the Daft things they say.

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
In the Fanboy waring system, console-based offenses are considered especially heinous.

On the publically owned forums, the dedicated moderators that investigate these vicious felonies are an elite squad known as the Special victims unit.

These are their stories.

Feel Free to add the Fud you found the most Ridiculous.

All sides welcome 😍

PS5-FUD.jpg
Hey I remember that list, it was from the next gen tech thread on gaf...And I also remember that it was not even complete and that most of it came from even before the next gen launched...
Wasn't there also that guy talking shit about the ps5 that couldn't handle his game, the game being a dolphin game with nothing remarkable in the graphics department?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
There's crazies that still believe that the multiplatform stuff won't look and play the same for the whole generation

Jason Schreier told us before launch that the hardware is on the same level of power with each having little advantages in different areas
People go to lengths to justifiy their purchases. Nowadays they keep making those comparison threads where you can barely see any difference and claim wins over irrelevant frames z

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hobbygaming
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey I remember that list, it was from the next gen tech thread on gaf...And I also remember that it was not even complete and that most of it came from even before the next gen launched...
Wasn't there also that guy talking shit about the ps5 that couldn't handle his game, the game being a dolphin game with nothing remarkable in the graphics department?
The game was called Orphan of the machine.

Although the Series X launches later this year and has already garnered a significant amount of excitement from faithful Xbox fans, it seems the console might not have as many launch titles as early-adopters might like. Phil Spencer claimed that the Series X will actually be slightly lacking in terms of instant launch lineup, revealing that the company is looking to pace out a strong release schedule rather than dropping all its big titles at launch. Hopefully, games like Orphan of the Machine can look to pad out the Series X's early library with a solid handful of creative indie gems.

What a Joke haha

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Everything this guy says is some backhanded fanboy-ism, he’s another one along with destin legarie and tom warren. Even when they express some kind of excitement about playstation you can almost see how much it pains them to have to do it for optics. I just randomly looked at his feed and i see this….

There are some weird people on twitter, its like no one cares if you prefer one console over another. A few other people do this weird shit where they say something they know will rile people up or start console wars and then act like everyones attacking them for no reason.

Then they go on to act outraged about 10 dollar upgrade lol

Like yeah, thank god xbox fans aren’t acting immature and bitter like us playstation fans do :ROFLMAO: 🙄

That Starfield delay is taking some time for people to get over lol. It's Bethesda. You'd figure people would be happy they're taking more time considering the state their games release in.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
That Starfield delay is taking some time for people to get over lol. It's Bethesda. You'd figure people would be happy they're taking more time considering the state their games release in.
the problem here is that Starfield will somehow be like the second coming for Xbox gamers. This game is hyped to heavens and being the game that will be the turning point in Xbox’s history. They’re treating it like a messiah. Then the game gets delayed, a dev says they’re afraid of it becoming like cyberpunk and you have Ragnarok releasing on November after Sony already having a killing year (and ps being the main platform for ER). When you see all this you understand why the xbros are extremely salty.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
the problem here is that Starfield will somehow be like the second coming for Xbox gamers. This game is hyped to heavens and being the game that will be the turning point in Xbox’s history. They’re treating it like a messiah. Then the game gets delayed, a dev says they’re afraid of it becoming like cyberpunk and you have Ragnarok releasing on November after Sony already having a killing year (and ps being the main platform for ER). When you see all this you understand why the xbros are extremely salty.

Oh, I get all that. Another reason for the evangelizing of the title is its exclusivity. It's just that there's hopes and dreams and there's reality. Bethesda make fun games, but also ones with lots of issues. I'm playing Skyrim right now (got it on pause) and there's still bugs even after all these years and re-releases. I figure it's possible MS will insist on a certain degree of quality control for Starfield, I hope so, but won't believe it until I see it.

Reactions: Swift_Star

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
The game was called Orphan of the machine.

Although the Series X launches later this year and has already garnered a significant amount of excitement from faithful Xbox fans, it seems the console might not have as many launch titles as early-adopters might like. Phil Spencer claimed that the Series X will actually be slightly lacking in terms of instant launch lineup, revealing that the company is looking to pace out a strong release schedule rather than dropping all its big titles at launch. Hopefully, games like Orphan of the Machine can look to pad out the Series X's early library with a solid handful of creative indie gems.

What a Joke haha
By the way did the game actually released ?

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
By the way did the game actually released ?
last i heard from someone is that it got canceled, but your guess is as good as mine m8.

I hope it gets released soon, don't want the masses to miss out on a quality project.

D

Deleted member 223

I have full faith in _____________________ . :ROFLMAO:

I got no problem with this. 😭

You don't understand their strategy.

It takes time ____________________ .

It's not his/their fault that _______________ .

It's my opinion.

I personally don't see what the big issue is.

It's a marathon not a sprint! :unsure:

etc.. etc...

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
The era of Craig, what a fun few days that was
I really feel out of the loop now. What happened? Was he too high off of the reaction to his leaving Neogaf thread?

Sometimes I really liked the dude. He was rather…abrasive since he joined though.

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I really feel out of the loop now. What happened? Was he too high off of the reaction to his leaving Neogaf thread?

Sometimes I really liked the dude. He was rather…abrasive since he joined though.
This should bring you up to speed. A good example how NOT to behave on ANY forum.
Be warned his final words on the last pages are somewhat fruity, and highly offensive.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
This should bring you up to speed. A good example how NOT to behave on ANY forum.
Be warned his final words on the last pages are somewhat fruity, and highly offensive.
Wow, thanks for that. Had no idea! 🤦‍♂️

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw