Fanboys and the Daft things they say.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I am kind of with you on the insider work at Acti because for years Mike tried to get Xbox to back the money truck up and pay whatever it took to get COD an Xbox exclusive. Then he started pushing to get COD as a Gamepass game and it seems none of that worked then all of a sudden he works there and MS buys them?

Will Smith Reaction GIF
Same happened with Nokia.

Coincidence?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

People need to understand that independent means they will work as a subsidiary of PlayStation and not an internal Studio.
They will publish their own games.

Everything is owned by Sony.

Same as EVO… it is a subsidiary and not a studio inside PlayStation Studios.

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
People need to understand that independent means they will work as a subsidiary of PlayStation and not an internal Studio.
They will publish their own games.

Everything is owned by Sony.

Same as EVO… it is a subsidiary and not a studio inside PlayStation Studios.

Precisely.

Playstation Studios and Bungie are subsidiaries of Sony Interactive Entertainment. SIE have 2 publishing labels now.

The other studio acquisitions were different as in they became part of PS studios.

Reactions: ethomaz

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Precisely.

Playstation Studios and Bungie are subsidiaries of Sony Interactive Entertainment. SIE have 2 publishing labels now.

The other studio acquisitions were different as in they became part of PS studios.

People are dumb, they think they spent 3.6 billion dollars to put up a jpeg on twitter of Bungie. It kind of proves how incredibly uninformed on business the majority of the gaming public is.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Precisely.

Presumabley they could revive the Sony Online Entertainment publisher branding though, right?

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
With a combined IQ of 16.9, I present "The worst example of extreme Fanboyism on the internet."

281.jpg
253.jpg
219.jpg

" I promise, I have changed, no more waring, those other characters were just a persona, i is a good person in real life"

24 hours later..... "What Lies? this site is embarrassing too much Sony ass kisser to realize that."

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Last edited:

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
With a combined IQ of 16.9, I present "The worst example of extreme Fanboyism on the internet."

281.jpg
253.jpg
219.jpg

" I promise, I have changed, no more waring, those other characters were just a persona, i is a good person in real life"

24 hours later..... "What Lies? this site is embarrassing too much Sony ass kisser to realize that."

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Is the saga FINALLY over?

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
View attachment 76

Imagine posting this a week or so before God of War Ragnarök releases

Clicking this image takes me to an error page, I used to get this on Bryan's images I think you guys are using some weird hosting method and should change it up

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Clicking this image takes me to an error page, I used to get this on Bryan's images I think you guys are using some weird hosting method and should change it up
i did it through discord, probably some privacy issues.