Final Fantasy 16 won’t get past 80’s in Metacritic Reviews ( Shills wont allow it)

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
FF golden era stopped after the PS1 days. I don't see why all of a sudden FF XVI will be a masterpiece. It's going to score in the 80s and have cringeworthy characters and storylines as usual.

FF should have jumped in the remake bandwagon ages ago. Or dump FF and remake xenogesrs and vagrant story

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
FF golden era stopped after the PS1 days. I don't see why all of a sudden FF XVI will be a masterpiece. It's going to score in the 80s and have cringeworthy characters and storylines as usual.

FF should have jumped in the remake bandwagon ages ago. Or dump FF and remake xenogesrs and vagrant story
?? Tell me you haven't seen any FF16 material without saying so. FF16 with cringe characters and storylines? It looks to be more along the line of FF tactics, how is that cringe?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I strongly disagree with this, I love the combat in Lost Judgement a lot more they have really perfected rhe beat em up system over the years. TBC gets old very quick, it gets too boring imo.

Persona 5 is just terrible, attack their weaknesses, they flip over and you do an All Out Attack
Rinse and repeat

Dragon Quest, don't even get me started on that franchise
Nah, beat ‘em up is boring af and too repetitive. Yakuza was elevated af because of TBC and thankfully is staying. Yakuza 8 will have tbc.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Lmao, what am I reading here?

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
I strongly disagree with this, I love the combat in Lost Judgement a lot more they have really perfected rhe beat em up system over the years. TBC gets old very quick, it gets too boring imo.

Persona 5 is just terrible, attack their weaknesses, they flip over and you do an All Out Attack
Rinse and repeat

Dragon Quest, don't even get me started on that franchise
Dragon Quest and P5 slander only serve to expose your lack of taste. ;)

Reactions: Swift_Star
OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Nah.
FF X, 12 and 14 were just as good as FF8 and 5.
Plus Yoshida looks like he’s gonna make this better than anything after FF9. No reason why not. Looks like a Final Fantasy Tactics like story which was awesome

Which JRPG or video game characters do you consider not cringeworthy if this is so from just seeing trailers?… weird statement

Reactions: Box and Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Nah.
FF X, 12 and 14 were just as good as FF8 and 5.
Plus Yoshida looks like he’s gonna make this better than anything after FF9. No reason why not. Looks like a Final Fantasy Tactics like story which was awesome

Which JRPG or video game characters do you consider not cringeworthy if this is so from just seeing trailers?… weird statement
12 is one of the best in the series. 13 story is very good but its corridors level design really brought the game down.

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yes. I never said it does. But a higher scoring Final Fantasy 16 will sell better than a lower scoring Final Fantasy 16.
Sales was just one of my 5 points
Laughting right back at you for being incorrect