Forspoken is getting meme'd on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
I think everything else in the game looks good and we know they cut down the dialogue

It could be a sleeper hit

Reactions: Oogabooga

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
People really have it out for this game I don't get it.

The girl being annoying makes sense, she is a teenager.
The girl's voice, every time she would perform an action, a skill etc, there was some pretentious quip that followed it.

The gameplay might be ok, but when you can't stand the main protagonist, it's not a good sign.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
This isn’t even new dialogue, its from the Sony Showcase trailer last September. The actual games dialogue isn’t that bad at all. This game has been marketed poorly like GoTG.

A proper sony showcase would do a lot of good for this game. Everything about the gameplay looks good

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
this sort of reminds me as the mighty number 9 response. just not as mean spirited as the mighty number 9 ad literally made fun of a fandom

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
People really have it out for this game I don't get it.
I don't get it either!! They haven't even played or seen most of the game yet!! so based on what are they judging the game!!

A girl that age being annoying makes sense, should she be broody like Cloud?
Yeah why do they expect every teenager to be mature and have wisdom!! Hope from FF13 was bashed for being immature a fxxking 13 yo, same for Tidus who is 17yo. It's ridiculous 😹

The girl's voice, every time she would perform an action, a skill etc, there was some pretentious quip that followed it.
I don't think so, not everytime!! There is a 20 mins gameplay on YouTube and she barely say anything.

Reactions: nominedomine

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022

The gameplay might be ok, but when you can't stand the main protagonist, it's not a good sign.
I just find out she is suposed to be 20, so I guess she acts a little younger because I assumed she was like 16 or 17. But it's still belivable to me, I don't think something like this will ruin the game, it depends on how it's introduced.

Nathan Drake could be seen as anoying if they made trailers with the part where he is talking to himself but when you play the game it's fine and he is very likable.

Reactions: Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I just find out she is suposed to be 20, so I guess she acts a little younger because I assumed she was like 16 or 17. But it's still belivable to me, I don't think something like this will ruin the game, it depends on how it's introduced.

Nathan Drake could be seen as anoying if they made trailers with the part where he is talking to himself but when you play the game it's fine and he is very likable.
I like messy chaotic charchters as well tbh people expect every character to be cookie smooth perfect charming queen, like no it doesn't work for every game concept. I think the character work perfect for the concept of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: nominedomine

Faithless83

21 Jun 2022
I think it's more about "there are more interesting things to look forward to than that".
It doesn't look unique, I would say rather uninspiring.
It's a new IP and gameplay looks ok, even if it was multiplatform, I would still bet on a flop.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I think it's more about "there are more interesting things to look forward to than that".
It doesn't look unique, I would say rather uninspiring.
It's a new IP and gameplay looks ok, even if it was multiplatform, I would still bet on a flop.

I feel like I haven’t really seen a game with gameplay like that before. What games have open world super speed parkour and magic chaining attack systems?

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I feel like I haven’t really seen a game with gameplay like that before. What games have open world super speed parkour and magic chaining attack systems?
Infamous

JHW9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.