Forspoken is getting meme'd on

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Nothing about her character screams bad whatsoever, you people are lame as hell for expecting a deep character in a game that doesn't take itself seriously in the first place, it wouldn't work. you haven't even played the game yet to make a final conclusion. If you don't like this type of games then go play the witcher 3 or something else. This character work perfectly for the direction they are taking with this game.

That doesn't prove anything, these are different studios that are not familiar with Luminous engine, that's why they chose a generic engine they are more familiar with 😹 FFXV is enough proof it's an incredible engine. haven't you seen the hair phsyics alone, those hair phsyics looked insane!! 😹 Luminous studio can do so much more with Luminous engine. many big studios use their own designed engines that work better for the games they are developing, like rockstar, naughty dog they don't use generic engines. 😹

By your logic Rockstar and Naughty dog engines are bad, because Nomura chose unreal engine 4 😹👎 another bad take my boy.
Liminous is so bad because failed at it's purposed which was the same as RE engine.

Luminous engine:
FFXV

RE engine:
REVII
RE remake 2
RE remake 3
Devil may cry 5
RE VIII

Yep, Luminous is pretty bad. There is a reason why some people called forspoken a Tech demo too.

Empty world without level design, just big areas to run fast, jump high, and do superfluous VFX.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Deep character? thought people were expecting submissive tits and ass. Make up your mind on how you wish to argue opinions because claiming matters as "fact" is probably not the way.
It's either one of the two options, there's a severe lack of diversity when it comes to female characters.
Liminous is so bad because failed at it's purposed which was the same as RE engine.

Luminous engine:
FFXV

RE engine:
REVII
RE remake 2
RE remake 3
Devil may cry 5
RE VIII

Yep, Luminous is pretty bad. There is a reason why some people called forspoken a Tech demo too.

Empty world without level design, just big areas to run fast, jump high, and do superfluous VFX.
Except the fact the level design has nothing to do with the engine
giphy.gif

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

Except the fact the level design has nothing to do with the engine
Lol. It has to do everything with the engine. This why SE made Luminous engine in the first place.

They were having technical issues trying to make FFVersusXIII with their old tech. This is why that project was such a cluster fuck.

Reactions: Vertigo

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
It's this disease where everything needs to be funny and lighthearted.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This game does absolutely nothing for me. Looks by the numbers square. I’m out.

I’m also betting on it being a ginormous flop too.

Takers?

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Lol. It has to do everything with the engine. This why SE made Luminous engine in the first place.

They were having technical issues trying to make FFVersusXIII with their old tech. This is why that project was such a cluster fuck.
the reason why they couldn't finish it is because their old engine wasn't designed for open world games and the PS3 hardware limitations. I get it you hate FFXV, but that doesn't mean the engine is bad, we still don't fully understand what Luminous engine is capable of, plus that wasn't even their game In the first place it was Nomura game who fucked it up and handed it to them. Technically forspoken is their first game.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Looks like I'm the only one looking forward to the game. Gameplay looks good, story might be good, too. A cringy main character is nothing new for SE games, so I don't really get the hate for this one.

• Informative
Reactions: ChorizoPicozo

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Looks like I'm the only one looking forward to the game. Gameplay looks good, story might be good, too. A cringy main character is nothing new for SE games, so I don't really get the hate for this one.
Let the rest of us know how it goes! 😜

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Its still one of my most anticipated games…reminds me of rpg prototype

Reactions: arvfab

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
No, I'm also hyped for this game. This game gonna be litty 🔥

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
CHAOS!

Let's not forget.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
There are like dozen of you.

• haha
Status
Not open for further replies.