Forspoken is getting meme'd on

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
No feeling this game at all. But they need to justify the use of the abomination that is the luminous engine.

P

peter42O

One of the delays was because Square decided to limit the main character's talking due to criticism. It was the right move imo
Oh wow. I didn't know that. If anything, Square Enix should probably delay the game again. lol

Joking aside, I don't think the character is bad or even sounds bad but the script and dialogue leaves a lot to be desired based on what has been heard thus far.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
No feeling this game at all. But they need to justify the use of the abomination that is the luminous engine.
Final Fantasy XV tech wise is an abomination? lmfao tech wise the game is one of the best games ever made, the gameplay and phsyics are very smooth and fluid I don't ever remember I faced any bugs.

Last edited:

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
The only thing i disliked about FFXV was the plot and pacing of the story. The actual game was fun to me.
I hated the fact I couldn't control the summons you just hold X then the summon will come and do some damage then leave. The story was bad and i hated how lifeless and empty the world too, but tech wise it's a good game design, it runs smooth and i never experienced bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Yes.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

They had to dropped that awful engine to be able to make KH3 in time.

RE engine >>>>>>>>>>>>> luminous engine.
BleakThisChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I never said the game is good, I just said the game runs good, which debunks you saying Luminous is a bad engine!! anyways hold your L.
A game engine goes beyond just visuals.

Why do you think
KH3
FFVIIR
FFXVI

Are using Unreal 4?.....yeah..cuzz Luminous suck asss.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
If thats the closest thing to Forspoken i fail to see how it looks unoriginal, thats not even parkour its just gliding

That looks nothing like this

Infamous gives an assortment of powers with varying traversal, you're looking at a 3 second gif obviously

Either way, the gameplay is very similar in approach. Very fast traversal, open world, powers, etc.

Last edited:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Infamous gives an assortment of powers with varying traversal, you're looking at a 3 second gif obviously

Either way, the gameplay is very similar in approach. Very fast traversal, open world, powers, etc.

I mean, I’ve literally played every infamous game…im well aware of how they play. Lol

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I mean, I’ve literally played every infamous game…im well aware of how they play. Lol
So why reduce it to "gliding" if you know it's not just that?

Infamous only low point is that it lacked heft and impact to the combat - all to fluttery. If this game brings some crunch it will succeed.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Nice woke talking point to shut down conversation of shit characters just because they happen to be shit. :unsure:
Nothing about her character screams bad whatsoever, you people are lame as hell for expecting a deep character in a game that doesn't take itself seriously in the first place, it wouldn't work. you haven't even played the game yet to make a final conclusion. If you don't like this type of games then go play the witcher 3 or something else. This character work perfectly for the direction they are taking with this game.

A game engine goes beyond just visuals.

Why do you think
KH3
FFVIIR
FFXVI

Are using Unreal 4?.....yeah..cuzz Luminous suck asss.
That doesn't prove anything, these are different studios that are not familiar with Luminous engine, that's why they chose a generic engine they are more familiar with 😹 FFXV is enough proof it's an incredible engine. haven't you seen the hair phsyics alone, those hair phsyics looked insane!! 😹 Luminous studio can do so much more with Luminous engine. many big studios use their own designed engines that work better for the games they are developing, like rockstar, naughty dog they don't use generic engines. 😹

By your logic Rockstar and Naughty dog engines are bad, because Nomura chose unreal engine 4 😹👎 another bad take my boy.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Nothing about her character screams bad whatsoever, you people are lame as hell for expecting a deep character in a game that doesn't take itself seriously in the first place, it wouldn't work. you haven't even played the game yet to make a final conclusion. If you don't like this type of games then go play the witcher 3 or something else. This character work perfectly for the direction they are taking with this game.

That doesn't prove anything, these are different studios that are not familiar with Luminous engine, that's why they chose a generic engine they are more familiar with 😹 FFXV is enough proof it's an incredible engine. haven't you seen the hair phsyics alone, those hair phsyics looked insane!! 😹 Luminous studio can do so much more with Luminous engine. many big studios use their own designed engines that work better for the games they are developing, like rockstar, naughty dog they don't use generic engines. 😹

By your logic Rockstar and Naughty dog engines are bad, because Nomura chose unreal engine 4 😹👎 another bad take my boy.
Deep character? thought people were expecting submissive tits and ass. Make up your mind on how you wish to argue opinions because claiming matters as "fact" is probably not the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.