Forspoken is getting meme'd on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
6pnaw7.jpg
The hate seems silly... People are so stupid.

Reactions: arvfab
4 Aug 2022
Game has always looked like a couple core ideas that look neat but attached to a story that was written specifically "to appeal to western audiences."

The PR For it hasn't sold it to many of the hardcore and I havent seen much buzz about it in the mass market channels. Maybe its something thatll come together when the full product is out but we will have to wait and see.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I don't understand the overall negativity tbh. "Cringe dialogue" like have you never played DMC before!! it has way more cringe dialogue than this, yet nobody complained.
"Character talks so much" these people must have never played tomb raider or Days gone before, they litterally talk after every command, yet nobody complained. It just feels like a witch hunt and nitpicking. Maybe it's a side effect of the covid-19. 🧐

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I don't understand the overall negativity tbh. "Cringe dialogue" like have you never played DMC before!! it has way more cringe dialogue than this, yet nobody complained.
"Character talks so much" these people must have never played tomb raider or Days gone before, they litterally talk after every command, yet nobody complained. It just feels like a witch hunt and nitpicking. Maybe it's a side effect of the covid-19. 🧐
There are some analysis that explain why this game is having such a hard time.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
There are some analysis that explain why this game is having such a hard time.
And that's make it a fact!! 😹 so I should dismiss my opinion of how awesome this game plays and how gorgeous it looks, because of some racists on youtube who hate black females 😹 yall need to stfu with this cringe dialogue, like yall never heard cheesy dialogues before 😹 it's a game it doesn't matter so much, not every game is meant to have deep story telling.

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
And that's make it a fact!! 😹 so I should dismiss my opinion of how awesome this game plays and how gorgeous it looks, because of some racists on youtube who hate black females 😹 yall need to stfu with this cringe dialogue, like yall never heard cheesy dialogues before 😹 it's a game it doesn't matter so much, not every game is meant to have deep story telling.
Is fact because this fucking game is so cringy with that asinine writing that you gotta ask:

How the hell this got approved?.

If you are trying to "defense force" the undefendable you are just on denial.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I would actually respect the people that are able to accept the truth and say:

Yeah, Forspoken dialog is cingy, the world looks empty, uninspired and generic. But, I have to like it due to idiosyncrasies. It has a black woman character so you know, is my duty to defend a piece a media, that is how I roll my homie.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
This sounds like it's just a voice actor commentary. Not even in character

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
This sounds like it's just a voice actor commentary. Not even in character
This dialog is not even new. It was in one of the earliest trailers. Is just that this digital ad highlights and exacerbates how cringe actually is.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Is fact because this fucking game is so cringy with that asinine writing that you gotta ask:

How the hell this got approved?.

If you are trying to "defense force" the undefendable you are just on denial.
Okey racista 😂 this game has been getting hate the moment they revealed the protagonist is a black female without even showing anything of the game, but let's keep pretending yall care so much about cheesy dialogue 😉 when yall have been playing shit like Final fantasy and DMC *wink wink* 😉

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Okey racista 😂 this game has been getting hate the moment they revealed the protagonist is a black female without even showing anything of the game, but let's keep pretending yall care so much about cheesy dialogue 😉 when yall have been playing shit like Final fantasy and DMC *wink wink* 😉
The only racist here is you. Only a quintessential racist sees the world through the lens of race exclusivity and exploits it for their benefit. In your case as a shield against any and all criticism of a character.

No one cares it’s a woman or what the color of her skin is. People love Horizon because they like the game, or do they hate it because the protagonist is a woman. People praise Miles Morales because it’s a good game, or hate it because the protagonist is black?

Your position is that of a complete idiot.

Reactions: Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I think it looks like by the numbers popcorn square. Just like Ff7r. I guess that means I’m racist too right. Sorry calling people such is a total bitch move

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
The only racist here is you. Only a quintessential racist sees the world through the lens of race exclusivity and exploits it for their benefit. In your case as a shield against any and all criticism of a character.

No one cares it’s a woman or what the color of her skin is. People love Horizon because they like the game, or do they hate it because the protagonist is a woman. People praise Miles Morales because it’s a good game, or hate it because the protagonist is black?

Your position is that of a complete idiot.
None of these protagonists are a black female you idiot 😹 so you want me to believe yall suddenly care about cheesy dialogue that isn't even in the game 😹 stop kidding yourself we all know the gaming community is full of racist and homophobes incels who gaslighted everyone to think the last of us 2 is a bad game when it's an amazing game. The moment this game was revealed the protagonist is a black female everyone was hating on it without even a glimpse of nothing, but hey you are just another male who is full of shit and will never accept holding accountability.

Last edited:

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
None of these protagonists are a black female you idiot 😹 so you want me to believe yall suddenly care about cheesy dialogue that isn't even in the game 😹 stop kidding yourself we all know the gaming community is full of racist and homophobes incels who gaslighted everyone to think the last of us 2 is a bad game when it's an amazing game. The moment this game was revealed with the first ever black female protagonist everyone was hating on it without even a glimpse of nothing, but hey you are just another male who is full of shit and will never accept holding accountability.
Question: is everyone obliged to be hyped for Forspoken because the protagonist is a black female? Would you be hyped for it if she was white?

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
That negative publicity will still help the game. I didn't know shit about Forespoken and I bothered to read some of this thread

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I think it looks like by the numbers popcorn square. Just like Ff7r. I guess that means I’m racist too right. Sorry calling people such is a total bitch move
I also think all final fantasy games have cheesy dialogue, DMC too and plenty others. the difference is the outrage and the reaction. It's just strange. why this game specifically is being bashed for a cheesy dialogue in a game that doesn't even take itself seriously in the first place. that dialogue isn't even in the game, it's just for the trailer. You do the math genius.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
None of these protagonists are a black female you idiot 😹 so you want me to believe yall suddenly care about cheesy dialogue that isn't even in the game 😹 stop kidding yourself we all know the gaming community is full of racist and homophobes incels who gaslighted everyone to think the last of us 2 is a bad game when it's an amazing game. The moment this game was revealed the protagonist is a black female everyone was hating on it without even a glimpse of nothing, but hey you are just another male who is full of shit and will never accept holding accountability.
Where’s the black woman protagonist in The Last of Us 2 to be so hated yet the same audience love Horizon and Miles? It doesn’t add up does it.

There inevitably are people that are taking a sledgehammer to things they perceive as overly woke, each and every actions results in an equal and opposite reaction. Can’t do much about the over board nonsense from the culture war - but you and others like you are the problem.

A black woman character in on itself is not woke, that’s not the argument - the character simply sucks. Even progressive outlets like Kotaku agree, you have no allies in your hair brained crusade, you’ve gone off the deep end.

• brain
Reactions: Yossarian

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Question: is everyone obliged to be hyped for Forspoken because the protagonist is a black female? Would you be hyped for it if she was white?
It wouldn't matter to me what the sex or the race of the character is. Tbh I don't even care that much about characters or story. I can more about gameplay, graphics, level design, etc... it's a game afterall not a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.