FTC appeals Judges decision regarding Injunction (Corley denies motion to stay))

Arminius

19 May 2023
Then get her the fuck out! She is obviously biased. Aren’t there laws for conflicts of interest? This is an obvious conflict of fucking interest. Why does no one point this out? Better yet, WHO appoints these judges in the first place? Microsoft?

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Get her the fuck out! She is obviously biased. Aren’t there laws for conflicts of interest? This is an obvious conflict of fucking interest. Why does no one point this out? Better yet, WHO appoints these judges in the first place? Microsoft?
Yeah, FTC was extremely stupid to allow this, but she’s even worse for not voluntarily recusing herself. She shouldn’t have even asked if it was ok to stay, judges have recused themselves for far less 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Nhomnhom

DemonRavana

30 Jun 2023
Get her the fuck out! She is obviously biased. Aren’t there laws for conflicts of interest? This is an obvious conflict of fucking interest. Why does no one point this out? Better yet, WHO appoints these judges in the first place? Microsoft?

They're going to the 9th circuit tomorrow, you just have to ask the original judge for an emergency stay first, which is...weird as hell, but today wasn't the actual important emergency stay appeal. That's tomorrow (will still probably get denied, but it's not a 100% thing like today's was).

Arminius

19 May 2023
That judge is going to fight tooth and nail to ensure her offspring is well taken care of. Again, who selects these judges for these cases?

• haha
Reactions: ChorizoPicozo

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
That document still has that compromised judge’s name on it.
Everything after page 20 is evidence, which includes the original ruling, which is where the judge's name is found. She isn't the one ruling on this.

Reactions: Arminius

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Who appoints or chooses these judges for these cases? WHO?
Magistrates are appointed by private majority vote of the federal district judges of the district they serve. Those judges, in turn, are appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate. Each district's judges also independently set how their district will handle assigning cases to magistrate judges. You can read more on it here, since you seem very curious about it but unwilling to actually look for answers rather than yelling out "who does this?"

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I am tired too. But it is better to fight than the alternative.
too bad the "fighters" are:
Dc73js.gif

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Guess the FTC might have a shot after all. Also heard they held back on other documents for the trail.

I wish them the best of luck but for goodness sake, get a couple of better lawyers next time. They've got all the info & data they need to win, but lawyers who can't put two & two together won't get the job done.
That was my big surprise…
Not wanting to be disrespectful but FTC lawyers looked like amateurs.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
lol no. Just because you're in favor of the deal doesn't make you a "astroturfer." Use your brain more. Also you're the same guy that said you want to nuke Xbox headquarters' and put a gun in phil spencer mouth lmao. You're a lunatic lol.
Who the f*** care if he want to destroy xbox lol? This is Playstation-centric forum, the safe haven of Playstation fans and xbox haters, and you had no place in this forum xbotz sucker 😂.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Who the f*** care if he want to destroy xbox lol? This is Playstation-centric forum, the safe haven of Playstation fans and xbox haters, and you had no place in this forum xbotz sucker 😂.
This forum is for everyone, people here are allowed to be "on the other side" and if you don't like that you can go suck eggs.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The problem is American retirement funds are tied to stock market performance. Working against the interests of trillion dollar corpos, to which a lot of those funds are allocated, is inherently an act against your own best interests. An MS monopoly is preferable from that perspective, especially if it comes at the expense of foreign or smaller businesses.

All of them are depending on how mature your retirement fund is and how much risk you want to have in it. Mine is a risk level 5 or 6, and is tied to index funds, etc. It's a global cancer, really.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
This forum is for everyone, people here are allowed to be "on the other side" and if you don't like that you can go suck eggs.
For everyone my a**, tell that to xbotz sucka who just got fully deserved ban LMFAO. Justice always prevail, and the sun will always shine on our Playstation land no matter what's the evil obstacles are(m$ LOL).

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
yeah, i can agree. if you are not bot, copy paste for the same shit 100th time, you gonna be okey. most of the bans for people who post the same shit for 100s of times. so you can't be even sure, if it is real person or actual bot.