Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Do you not like racists & sexists in the gaming industry being exposed like what is your problem
Rando on twitter: game xyz is filled with hate towards men
Me: i played it and didnt see it
You: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me: so don't play it
You: RACIST SEXIST REEEEEEEEE
🙄🙄🙄

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Bruh are you a moron have you not looked at what I've posted on here & thought hmmm that's fine

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Let's calm it down please, and have some basic respect for posters and their opinions.

We allow these threads to go ahead, but if they start spiralling into a storm of hate, I will close it down.

And now a word from our sponsors.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Let's calm it down please, and have some basic respect for posters and their opinions.

We allow these threads to go ahead, but if they start spiralling into a storm of hate, I will close it down.

Happy Dance GIF

• party
Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Hilarious that anonpuffs reacted to that with that with the 'they're right you know' Emoji when it's them that's being stupid

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
What the fuck does a community manager have to do with a game? Yall are losing your minds over the twitter receptionists lmao
This is the moronic statements I'm talking about , wtf does it have to do with a game ... Uummm let me think they're employed by the GAME studio to manage the GAME community 🤡