Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

Time to stop watering down games to pure agenda filth.
Heads up this thread was made several times in here by me and others but was removed because others, felt it was best to stay away from the politics. I will leave this one but let's keep it clean.

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
You know a company is innocent and done nothing wrong when they delete their tweets, lock their accounts, remove their names from credits and attack people for noticing a pattern.

Sweet baby has a partner company started by the sister of the guy who Zoe quinn pushed to suicide.

Quinn, sarkeesian and all the GG people are all tied up with sweet baby and their partner companies.

Of all the media, why did they have to target gaming.

Why couldn't they just stay in Hollywood and leave our hobby alone.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Because Hollywood has bombed, so they are not retracting there and thought gamers are some mindless babies that they can shape without a backlash.

Reactions: xollowsob

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Eh theyre already inside and have infiltrate so many gaming company

Wouldnt be surprise too see sweet baby inc some employee are part of Bohemian Groove member

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Well, don't forget they have also been rewriting certain book passages over the last few years.

I really find that reprehensible, to be honest; works like Roald Dahl's are being rewritten because someone might take offence at the way a person might look or be perceived.

I mean, look at this garabage.

Words such as “ugly” and “fat” have been removed, while some descriptions of characters have been edited entirely, as reported by The Telegraph.

References to “black” and “white” have been removed. For example, the BFG no longer wears a black cloak.
Some gendered descriptions have also been made gender-neutral

Augustus Gloop is no longer described as “enormously fat” but simply “enormous”, while the Oompa Loompas are just “small” instead of “tiny” or “titchy”.
The Oompa Loompas are also now “small people” rather than “small men”.

These groups do this: they change language, they change art, and for what, in case they get offended by the most minor things.

We don't need ideology to be forced into things, we need it to happen organically.

And any group that tells you, "To get your way, you need to threaten companies to bend the knee," is repugnant in their very nature.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well, don't forget they have also been rewriting certain book passages over the last few years.

I really find that reprehensible, to be honest; works like Roald Dahl's are being rewritten because someone might take offence at the way a person might look or be perceived.

Words such as “ugly” and “fat” have been removed, while some descriptions of characters have been edited entirely, as reported by The Telegraph.

References to “black” and “white” have been removed. For example, the BFG no longer wears a black cloak.

Augustus Gloop is no longer described as “enormously fat” but simply “enormous”, while the Oompa Loompas are just “small” instead of “tiny” or “titchy”.

These groups do this: they change language, they change art, and for what, in case they get offended by the most minor things.

We don't need ideology to be forced into things, we need it to happen organically.

And any group that tells you, "To get your way, you need to threaten companies to bend the knee," is repugnant in their very nature.
I always laugh at news reports now because they don't mention "black" or "White" in discussing perpetrators descriptions anymore (because they don't want to offend or be canceled) and they end up bungling the descriptions now and sound so weird and forced.

It's everywhere but we have to fight back and just not support this bs. I don't get mad when ppl say "oh I'm not going to buy tht game because the devs focused to much on political or woke ideologies" I respect it and understand and they are right to talk with their wallets. Some of the shit tht you see being changed for the sake of a few vocal minority voice pieces is insane.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

So I did some research turns out the American Government is funding all this

The Department of homeland security is funding a "non profit" equity group similar to sweet baby inc and also has programs to push games to be more woke as to get rid of the "toxic and dangerous" gamer culture.

cultural progressivism (not marxism). they're trying to make their politics deeply rooted in culture so that it would be too normalized for normies to question

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So I did some research turns out the American Government is funding all this

The Department of homeland security is funding a "non profit" equity group similar to sweet baby inc and also has programs to push games to be more woke as to get rid of the "toxic and dangerous" gamer culture.

cultural progressivism (not marxism). they're trying to make their politics deeply rooted in culture so that it would be too normalized for normies to question

I saw this this morning.

I think that's what you are referring to.

I mean, the truth is, who decides and who enforces this issue and who made it so that these people decide what you are allowed to view?

In some ways, all this feels like some strange freedom of speech issue, "you are allowed to say what you want, as long as it agrees with our view"

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I mean, the truth is, who decides who enforces this issue and who made it so that these people decide what you are allowed to view?

For all we know this all could be theatrics to distract us from real issues, or governments using Gaming as a testing ground to see how much control they get away with before people react.

It's not a coincidence with the timing of all this.

The Asmongold video is good but he only touches on the surface of the issue. I'm sure if someone did a deep investigation into it they would end up like the Boeing Whistle-blower

• brain
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For all we know this all could be theatrics to distract us from real issues, or governments using Gaming as a testing ground to see how much control they get away with before people react.

It's not a coincidence with the timing of all this.

The Asmongold video is good but he only touches on the surface of the issue. I'm sure if someone did a deep investigation into it they would end up like the Boeing Whistle-blower
It's funny you mention that Boeing whistler blower case. A friend of mine, highlighted it to me the other night, and i think there is something really dodgy about him dying.

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
It's funny you mention that Boeing whistler blower case. A friend of mine, highlighted it to me the other night, and i think their is something really dodgy about him dying.

Thr old "suicide by 3 shots to the back of the head" meme

I dont care about identity polticis or the woke culture war, the real issue is governments with a clear agenda getting involved and legitimate corruption

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Thr old "suicide by 3 shots to the back of the head" meme

I dont care about identity polticis or the woke culture war, the real issue is governments with a clear agenda getting involved and legitimate corruption
Like all those Russians that "accidentally fell out of a window" or drowned while out on their super yacht"

Just a regular nice guy, nothing to see here.
Russian GIF

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Like all those Russians that "accidentally fell out of a window" or drowned while out on their super yacht"
we had similar, where was a case about Pedo clan, and suddenly everybody started to die. one guy even died in a puddle. it involved judges etc.. dead.

but ok. it is enough about this offtopic.

we are gamers and gaming facing uphill battle with all these bullshit, especially when america funding this all propaganda machine.

• party
Reactions: Sircaw and Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Just a regular nice guy, nothing to see here.
Russian GIF

Or the journalists who were investigating the panama papers, which would have exposed most world leaders.

Or the people investigating the Clinton foundation

And the guy who staged the coup against putin, was killed in a plane crash.

Don't even want to go into the whole Epstein thing

Reactions: Sircaw
24 Jun 2022
This entire thing feels like a psyop, from all parties involved on both sides. And now using figureheads as pawns controlled opposition.

Also very conveniently timed to the upcoming Presidential elections in the U.S.

I've seen this circus time and again, and quite frankly it's just boring to me now. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Reactions: Sircaw and Box