Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Fs @Bryank75 is going to do his nut when he sees this thread,

He is out visiting his brother atm, picture below, he should be back in a few hours.

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
This entire thing feels like a psyop, from all parties involved on both sides. And now using figureheads as pawns controlled opposition.

Also very conveniently timed to the upcoming Presidential elections in the U.S.

I've seen this circus time and again, and quite frankly it's just boring to me now. That's all I have to say on the matter.
it really isn't. unless you want to say, that Trump infiltrated gaming in 2018, to make a coup in 2024 for presidential election? it makes no sense.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Fs @Bryank75 is going to do his nut when he sees this thread,

He is out visiting his brother atm, picture below, he should be back in a few hours.

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Its nice while it lasts, a topic like this would instantly be modded on reddit and reset era.

On twitter it would just be rightist and leftists arguing in the comments not realising the real issue.

Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Its nice while it lasts, a topic like this would instantly be modded on reddit and reset era.

On twitter it would just be rightist and leftists arguing in the comments not realising the real issue.
of course, on those sites it would be allowed. it is anti, what they are pushing. media too. just look at media, trying gaslight people with lies. that would happen to on those sites.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
it really isn't. unless you want to say, that Trump infiltrated gaming in 2018, to make a coup in 2024 for presidential election? it makes no sense.

The same as any government: Spin.

For example: Blow trivial but divisive issues way out of proportion: Abortion. Same sex marriage

Create "us and them" problems :

Conservatives vs. liberals, black vs white Conjure up external threats: Terrorism, Globalism Conjure up internal threats: "Big Government", conspiracy theories

Point out external "responsible agents" for the real or not so real internal problems: China, Islam, NATO, Jews, the Martians...

The world is going into another financial crisis like in 2008, we are all heading into yet another recession maybe even a depression.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
and this thread should never had to be moved to this section. it is directly gaming.
while other thread stays at gaming section.
this is clear, that there is not rules, no consistency .

24 Jun 2022

No I mean it's a psyop in terms of using gamers for political gains during an election year. Politicians want young voters and gaming is full of teens & young adults. Highly impressionable/gullible people who don't need much convincing to think one way or the other on certain hot-button issues.

There's also a lot of money in gaming, which will attract politicians to capitalize one way or another. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump & Biden find ways to leverage people like Musk and co. to solicit funding from gamers to "fight for" or "fight against" "wokeness" in gaming, or gin up initiatives to drum up higher voter turnout (preferably for them, not the other candidate).

But it's less about the candidates and more about the political system, especially here in America. They have to keep making new generations of progressives, liberals, conservatives, alt-right etc. and they're using gaming as a way to do it. They've been doing it for years, though, at least since the early 2010s'.

Basically you can trace a path from Occupy Wall Street to this new "thing" over Sweet Baby Inc. and you'll see the mode of operation is the same, but big corps & politics perverted things. We went from protesting against things that actually scared the banks & corporations, which led to them co-opting youth social movements, and now we're protesting, essentially, for banks & corpos to "save" gaming from something that is the least of its problems (regarding financial stability & sustainability of the market).

The fact SBI and associated stuff is what's leading to "gamers rising up", and not the loot boxes, or budget bloat, or predatory pricing, or literal game scams, is telling. And the people spearheading it, from SBI to Musk to Gabe etc., are all just playing their parts.

That's why it's a psyop.

• brain
Reactions: Box and Bo_Hazem

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
endorsing racism… yea it’s time stuff like this isn’t tolerated.

It's sad that progressivism has turned from inclusion and equality to segregation and hatred. And this is normalized in the discourse, and these people don't see the huge irony and hypocrisy in their words. I'm all for equality and inclusion - but these people want supremacy and domination and to be the heirs to the throne that used to oppress them, and to use that oppression back because "it's their turn". fuck all of that, why can't we just be humanity and forget all that bullshit

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Hmm, you guys have to look at the bigger picture.

Whatever this is, is a deep, deep hole in global financial system.

Think about it for a second, these "services" must be run at a infinite amount of funds, since they are moneypit. Same for identity politics being deeply employed into Western system, and has begun to somewhat creeping up to Asian countries, eg the whole LGBT "suddenly" being brought up by my country's government like a few years back, even though it is not the case at all a day before.

Remember the Panama papers being such big thing that was suddenly forgotten in like a week?

This is a very, very clear case of massive money laundering scheme.

The elephant in the room is multinational investment fund like Blackrock conspired with IMF to misuse public funds from not just first world, but the whole capitalist system, whether you live in 3rd world or 1st world, doesn't matter. Your country public funds are being funneled every days for these, eg retirement funds.

I predict a big collapse in world financial system could happen in the future. But at very least right now, what you could do is pull your money from retirement fund or other public fund right now. Secure your own future.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Box

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
endorsing racism… yea it’s time stuff like this isn’t tolerated.

This has to be illegal, surely.

I don't know what the laws are in America but you can not do this in the UK.
If someone turned up to the interview and was white and got rejected, they surely would be able to sue after this video.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m all for assembling your own team. Hell even if your method is personal bias… go ahead. However… never seen it framed with blatant prejudice. That’s just disgusting.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This has to be illegal, surely.

I don't know what the laws are in America but you can not do this in the UK.
If someone turned up to the interview and was white and got rejected, they surely would be able to sue after this video.

Its not done openly but if u ever see an indian managed buisness u will always notice they never ever hire non indians. I see it all the time in Australia.

Same with Chinese, they will never hire a white person but will cry racism if the reverse is done.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Its not done openly but if u ever see an indian managed buisness u will always notice they never ever hire non indians. I see it all the time in Australia.

Same with Chinese, they will never hire a white person but will cry racism if the reverse is done.
that's true. in Norway too.

but here is like evidence where she exposed herself for massive lawsuit. how dumb these people are?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
that's true. in Norway too.

but here is like evidence where she exposed herself for massive lawsuit. how dumb these people are?
To be fair, I would not hire any Scandinavians for my business either.
Not until reparations were paid to me and my fellow English folk.

Will never forget what your people did to mine, and our sheep.

Scumbags.

season 3 vikings GIF by HISTORY

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
To be fair, I would not hire any Scandinavians for my business either.
Not until reparations were paid to me and my fellow English folk.

Will never forget what your people did to mine, and our sheep.

Scumbags.

season 3 vikings GIF by HISTORY
They also make your women ugly.

Do not forget.