Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nah it's not really about racism in those cases, more like nepotism. They really like hiring their family members
Its not done openly but if u ever see an indian managed buisness u will always notice they never ever hire non indians. I see it all the time in Australia.

Same with Chinese, they will never hire a white person but will cry racism if the reverse is done.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
England has some gorgeous women; unfortunately, it's the ones that @TubzGaming likes to date, the chavs, that get shown a lot.

View attachment 4508

Tubz said his last girlfriend could suck the colour out of marble, not sure what he meant by that.
Season 8 Episode 6 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

• sad
  • haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Sircaw

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Nah it's not really about racism in those cases, more like nepotism. They really like hiring their family members
True. They have that f***-you billion population.

Go anywhere, make a big plot in that country. Same reason every countries on planet has a China town, and soon enough, little India

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It's sad that progressivism has turned from inclusion and equality to segregation and hatred. And this is normalized in the discourse, and these people don't see the huge irony and hypocrisy in their words. I'm all for equality and inclusion - but these people want supremacy and domination and to be the heirs to the throne that used to oppress them, and to use that oppression back because "it's their turn". fuck all of that, why can't we just be humanity and forget all that bullshit
Not progressivism, American "progressivism". Most progressive people don't agree with this bullshit.

Reactions: anonpuffs

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not progressivism, American "progressivism". Most progressive people don't agree with this bullshit.
Unfortunately is the American and the British ones that shout the loudest and the voices you speak of, we don't seem to hear a lot of them.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Talking about progressive. Back in the day I was saving up to at least visit one of the city in Europe. Nowadays I don't think that is a good idea anymore. Pretty progressive to save my money I guess.

Is Yellowstone worth the hype American bros? I want to at least go somewhere worthwhile before I am six feet under.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Talking about progressive. Back in the day I was saving up to at least visit one of the city in Europe. Nowadays I don't think that is a good idea anymore. Pretty progressive to save my money I guess.

Is Yellowstone worth the hype American bros? I want to at least go somewhere worthwhile before I am six feet under.
Depends on when you go, when it gets crowded it's kinda meh but the landscape is beautiful

Reactions: historia

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
These groups do this: they change language, they change art, and for what, in case they get offended by the most minor things.
Do you know which groups have done this, repeatedly, throughout history? Invaders.

Wokism is the religion of the consoomer. The missionaries have been dispatched, convert or be sacrificed on the altar of inclusivity.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Eh at least honestly if there is no pickpockets or robberies that is fine.
I wouldn't know about that, when I went there were no issues but just make sure your doors and windows are locked. Can never be too safe when traveling.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

They killed Hollywood now they wanna kill gaming. It's mindboggling how tiny their circle is yet how much power they possess. And they don't want us to believe that freemasons/illuminatis don't control the world. How many of those exposed in that celebrity cannibal/sex island got investigated? 2023 the beginning of worldwide evil recognition.

Forget No Way GIF by Tony-Jazz