Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I hope JKR sues all these degenerates.

If i am not mistaken she is basically a billionaire, she got the funds to boot.

You Got This Go Get Em GIF by Shalita Grant

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It's funny because Americans are always suing people 🤣
Yep, when I was a kid, I remember people always talking about Americans and seeing people intentionally walk into a car, then faking an injury so they would have to wear one of those neck braces.

If I recall, there was even a scene in Better Call Saul when some kids, who ended up being his camera crew, tried to pull a fast one on him, crashing into his car with a skateboard, and then wanted to sue him.

Last edited:
Reactions: xollowsob
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Yep, when I was a kid, I remember people always talking about Americans and seeing people intentionally walk into a car, then faking an injury so they would have to wear one of those neck braces.

If i recall there was even a scene in better call saul when some kids, who ended up being his camera crew tried to pull a fast one on him, crashing into his car with a scatboard, then wanted to sue him.
Saints row parodies that with one of the activities being insurance fraud lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
No wonder Elon is trying to make a colony on mars, earth is lost. Anyways wikipedia is a source of information for middle school children which adults too lazy to do some actual research about the topic use