Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nah it's just a fun thing bro not the same as a cult symbol
lmao first of all that symbol was invented by console warriors to display how much they loved xbox, the people doing the equals sign were asked to do it as a photo-op. you think these people are doing the equals sign to belong to a culture war group? bro please don't be weird. like for real, don't be weird.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
lmao first of all that symbol was invented by console warriors to display how much they loved xbox, the people doing the equals sign were asked to do it as a photo-op. you think these people are doing the equals sign to belong to a culture war group? bro please don't be weird. like for real, don't be weird.
So what you're saying is I'm allowed to find one cringe but not the other

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So what you're saying is I'm allowed to find one cringe but not the other
You can find whatever you want cringe, but let's not pretend grummz has some kind of point that because some devs did a photo op doing that gesture that the game will be bad lmao, that's a huge overreach. also the xbox cross symbol isn't what makes those dudes cringe, it's the insane lengths they go to to defend and proselytize trillion dollar corporation

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
You can find whatever you want cringe, but let's not pretend grummz has some kind of point that because some devs did a photo op doing that gesture that the game will be bad lmao, that's a huge overreach. also the xbox cross symbol isn't what makes those dudes cringe, it's the insane lengths they go to to defend and proselytize trillion dollar corporation
They do the sign as a way to show belonging to an organization they give their money to, repeat its many messages, attack its ennemies as well as those who do not join.

They are also trying to convince others to join all the time.

xbox marketing built a cult like following on purpose, this is not a random phenomenon.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022

It is pretty cringe adults doing arm equals signs poses and telling me what equality means like they are in kindergarten

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It is pretty cringe adults doing arm equals signs poses and telling me what equality means like they are in kindergarten
did they tell you directly, or are you going there to look at it and be outraged?

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Anyone doing anything on social media is cringe.
What happened to you internet? You used to be cool.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
10 bucks this makes you cringe lol
The woman on the left looks like she is training to go skiing.

This is a Finnish video made to communicate with non finnish speaking immigrants that they do not want to be sexually molested. Yes the dance is cringe - but its not the same thing / OT

Reactions: Sircaw

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Game related news got so boring over the years, I'm not sure if it's just nostalgia talking but things seemed so more exciting 10 or 15 years ago.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
This is a Finnish video made to communicate with non finnish speaking immigrants that they do not want to be sexually molested. Yes the dance is cringe - but its not the same thing / OT
The solution is to have stringent immigration policies where they dont allow every tom, dick and harry to come into the country and not wierdo tiktok dances