Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I wouldn't usually a hit a woman , but she's literally asking for it 🤣

She is so obnoxious and horrid tbh, to be honest; how do people become like this?

And the people cheering her, seriously repugnant, all of them.

@Satoru, please tell me this chick is not the type of people you hang out with ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

She's the pussy 🤣

since when did lifting weights equate to winning a fight lol, an average potbellied guy would bitchslap her across the room. I swear some women need to be hit, she thinks real life is a turn based rpg and men will stand and allow her to hit them. People get shanked for more trivial reasons and one day mercunt's internet bravado will land her in a morgue

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
since when did lifting weights equate to winning a fight lol, an average potbellied guy would bitchslap her across the room. I swear some women need to be hit, she thinks real life is a turn based rpg and men will stand and allow her to hit them. People get shanked for more trivial reasons and one day mercunt's internet bravado will land her in a morgue
modern woman have no idea what man's strength is. they are brainwashed to think that man and woman are equal :D

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

12 May 2024

She's the pussy 🤣

You know, I'm okay with these E-tubers/E-celebs thrashing each other IRL (see Alannah Pearce getting BTFO in boxing).
It certainly would settle a lot of trash-talking and pent-up frustration.

TimDog vs Colt Eastwood? (For the record, I don't count TimDog as TeamPS, but Colt's beef with him is too funny).
Puertorock77 vs Karim Jovian?
KingThrash vs David Jaffe?
Colin Moriarty vs Ryan McCaffery?

Let's gooooo!

@Would_you_kindly
Those "Men" (especially Jeff Grubb) sitting there, with their sh**-eating grins... EMBARRASSING!

Last edited:
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You know, I'm okay with these E-tubers/E-celebs thrashing each other IRL (see Alannah Pearce getting BTFO in boxing).
It certainly would settle a lot of trash-talking and pent-up frustration.

TimDog vs Colt Eastwood? (For the record, I don't count TimDog as TeamPS, but Colt's beef with him is too funny).
Puertorock77 vs Karim Jovian?
KingThrash vs David Jaffe?
Colin Moriarty vs Ryan McCaffery?

Let's gooooo!

@Would_you_kindly
Those "Men" (especially Jeff Grubb) sitting there, with their sh**-eating grins... EMBARRASSING!
Jeff Grubbs in that video ? 🤣

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
@Satoru, please tell me this chick is not the type of people you hang out with ffs.
She's deranged, but she does make a good point. However, no, I don't hang out with people like her.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I grew up on the original Star Wars. I remember watching Return of the Jedi at a birthday party in 1984, I was like 10 years old.

There was nothing to do with sexuality in it, just Jedi, ewokes and great entertainment.

Why does everything have to have this fucking lense attached to it today.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This newfound concern about Star Wars frustrates me because, instead of using the many valid arguments against some of the lower quality shows and movies (Episodes 8 and 9, The Book of Boba Fett), these so called "critics" resort to misinformed culture war nonsense to make points that don't exist. Let's look at it from a canon standpoint:
  • Anakin was "The Chosen One" of prophecy because Palpatine orchestrated it. He used the Force to influence the midichlorians that created Anakin. This is in a cut scene from Episode 3, if I'm not mistaken, and is part of the lore and canon of the saga.
Only through sacrifice of many Jedi will the Order cleanse the sin done to the nameless. The danger of the past is not past, but sleeps in an egg. When the egg cracks, it will threaten the galaxy entire. When the Force itself sickens, past and future must split and combine. A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored.
  • However, in light of the above, it's entirely possible that other beings have been conceived using the Force, meaning whatever the episode introduces is within what the canon has allowed for 20 years. Nothing in the prophecy states that there will be one single being born of the Force who shall bring balance.
  • I'm not sure what "the Force can be whatever you want" means, so I will not comment on that.
As for additional "OMG they killed everything sweet baby inc disaster woke" comments being spread around:
  • Anybody complaining that the Jedi are somehow being reframed as "evil" has missed the point of the prequel movies. The Jedi embraced fundamentalism and became, in a sense, an oppressive force. Any Force user not following their teachings was deemed evil, and any government or organization not following the Galactic Republic's wishes was deemed separatist or evil.
  • They would literally take kids from underprivileged families with vain promises so that they could train them for their little religious army. This is clearly seen in Episodes 1 and 2, with Shmi being left behind as a slave (the Jedi didn't care) and with Anakin being alone trying to save her.
  • "Modern" Jedi are majorly black and white, ironically dealing in absolutes (Jedi good, Sith bad).
  • Star Wars Episode 1 introduces a Jedi who operates within a massive grey area, called Qui-Gon Jinn. It's also funny that Star Wars fans usually like him.
  • Legends is full of Force users that find themselves in a moral grey area and do not align with the Jedi or the Sith.
  • If any further proof is required that the Jedi are essentially a fundamentalist religion up until Order 66, just look at the changes to the Jedi code and its predecessors

Je'daii Order (the predecessor to the Jedi) - This code was introduced in Dawn of the Jedi, a comic that started BEFORE the Disney acquisition
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force.
I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness.
In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force

Older version of the Jedi Code
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

KoTOR Jedi Code - KoTOR takes place 3,956 years before A New Hope.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.

"Modern" Jedi Code
There is no death, there is the Force.

Here's a link that covers some of this in more detail: Screen Rant article on Jedi Code differences.

So, most of these complaints are just red herrings, obscuring their actual issues, which are clearly showcased by their "concerns." They don't truly care about Star Wars and have demonstrated that they do not even understand Star Wars as a whole. Again, these concepts were ALL introduced pre-Disney and have been part of the canon for almost two decades.

Rant over.

To make it abundantly clear as well - I think Disney Star Wars has been very hit and miss, but anybody saying that Ep 7, Rogue One, Mandalorian, and Andor, are not great or stellar, needs to take their head out of the sand. Other shows like Ashoka and Obi-Wan Kenobi are more mid, but still very acceptable. There are obvious stinkers like I mentioned in my first paragraph, of course.

@Sircaw Star Wars has not been like that since the late 80s or mid-90s, if I want to be charitable. Just look at the Legends lore, which was previously the expanded universe.

Last edited:
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
This newfound concern about Star Wars frustrates me because, instead of using the many valid arguments against some of the lower quality shows and movies (Episodes 8 and 9, The Book of Boba Fett), these so called "critics" resort to misinformed culture war nonsense to make points that don't exist. Let's look at it from a canon standpoint:
  • Anakin was "The Chosen One" of prophecy because Palpatine orchestrated it. He used the Force to influence the midichlorians that created Anakin. This is in a cut scene from Episode 3, if I'm not mistaken, and is part of the lore and canon of the saga.

• However, in light of the above, it's entirely possible that other beings have been conceived using the Force, meaning whatever the episode introduces is within what the canon has allowed for 20 years. Nothing in the prophecy states that there will be one single being born of the Force who shall bring balance.
  • I'm not sure what "the Force can be whatever you want" means, so I will not comment on that.
As for additional "OMG they killed everything sweet baby inc disaster woke" comments being spread around:
  • Anybody complaining that the Jedi are somehow being reframed as "evil" has missed the point of the prequel movies. The Jedi embraced fundamentalism and became, in a sense, an oppressive force. Any Force user not following their teachings was deemed evil, and any government or organization not following the Galactic Republic's wishes was deemed separatist or evil.
  • They would literally take kids from underprivileged families with vain promises so that they could train them for their little religious army. This is clearly seen in Episodes 1 and 2, with Shmi being left behind as a slave (the Jedi didn't care) and with Anakin being alone trying to save her.
  • "Modern" Jedi are majorly black and white, ironically dealing in absolutes (Jedi good, Sith bad).
  • Star Wars Episode 1 introduces a Jedi who operates within a massive grey area, called Qui-Gon Jinn. It's also funny that Star Wars fans usually like him.
  • Legends is full of Force users that find themselves in a moral grey area and do not align with the Jedi or the Sith.
  • If any further proof is required that the Jedi are essentially a fundamentalist religion up until Order 66, I hope this is clarified by the changes they made to the Jedi Code:
Original Jedi Code

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

"Modern" Jedi Code

There is no death, there is the Force.

These two Jedi Codes were introduced during the Legends timeline, which is pre-Disney. Here's a link that covers this in more detail: Screen Rant article on Jedi Code differences.

So, most of these complaints are just red herrings, obscuring their actual issues, which are clearly showcased by their "concerns." They don't truly care about Star Wars and have demonstrated that they do not even understand Star Wars as a whole. Again, these concepts were ALL introduced pre-Disney and have been part of the canon for almost two decades.

Rant over.

To make it abundantly clear as well - I think Disney Star Wars has been very hit and miss, but anybody saying that Ep 7, Rogue One, Mandalorian, and Andor, are not great or stellar, needs to take their head out of the sand. Other shows like Ashoka and Obi-Wan Kenobi are more mid, but still very acceptable. There are obvious stinkers like I mentioned in my first paragraph, of course.

@Sircaw Star Wars has not been like that since the late 80s or mid-90s, if I want to be charitable. Just look at the Legends lore, which was previously the expanded universe.

Like I said I don't know anything about star wars , I was just assuming from the meme & peoples reactions two women had lesbian sex in it & made a baby 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Reactions: Darth Vader

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Meh don't care much about star wars its a bog standard mid IP which acts as set dressing for jedi vs sith. The fans want to make it out much more than it is and we get these unwanted spin offs and sequels and other tripe. But holy shit are these guys dumb, insulting the mostly male fandom, even dumb americans if told they are unwanted enough times will get the message and stop watching