Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Sircaw Star Wars has not been like that since the late 80s or mid-90s, if I want to be charitable. Just look at the Legends lore, which was previously the expanded universe.

Yep, and it's a crying shame; that's my point.

These ideologies are being interjected into everything today; we just can't seem to get away from race, gender, and sexuality tick-boxing.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
The 2 woman using the force to have a baby is funny as hell, nothing wrong with the joke.
Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeah, these people are complete degenerate.
Most toxic, racist, sexist and descriminatory pieces of shit hiding behind DEI, affirmative action and ''brown'' flag.
I have never heard of a brown flag; what is that?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I have never heard of a brown flag; what is that?
Those who fail to have the necessary levels of melanin to reach the upper strata of the victim scale I guess. Anyways ubislop have created a win win situation for themselves, if the game is a hit they can say "Take that racists!!" and if the game flops they can say "Its due to racists and bigots" and media defense force will come into full effect. Frankly its genius - a reverse kobayashi maru situation

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Apparently they've made frenchie gay in the boys 🙈 I've not watched the episodes yet I'm waiting for the entire season so I can binge watch it , just saw it on a twitter post