Salalah, Oman
I don't care what you say "CATS STILL SUCK"
Animated GIF

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@Papacheeks

Check out Shogun by James Clavell. It's what the recent series is based on. Not historically accurate but a very good read. Much better than the show.

Also Taiko by Eiji Yoshikawa. I found Taiko better than Musashi. It's, again, not historically accurate but is based on the unification of Japan.

You didn't care for new FX SHOGUN?

I Loved it. I loved it was more about the politics, and unspoken word of honor even when one has been betrayed by a life long friend.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

I Loved it. I loved it was more about the politics, and unspoken word of honor even when one has been betrayed by a life long friend.
Oh it was great. But they rushed certain parts up. It's not over the top and is believable, though. One of the best shows in recent times.

We're also getting a Season 2 that will go beyond the novel. Wonder what they do with it.

• party
Reactions: Papacheeks

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
Sucker Punch mentioned in the PS blog that vengeance will be theme of the story. I am down a Kill Bill style story for this.
It can only be a revenge plot. Her family was killed and the person fled to Yotei. And she will kill everyone to get to her family's killer.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Banana

10 Jan 2023

Former Sony Interactive Entertainment Head Shawn Layden Weighs In On ‘Ghost Of Yōtei’ Discourse: “If You Don’t Like It, Don’t Buy It”​

GYXs2wPWcAALHRY

c3655b9e8dd8fea308b4a0bbd27ca57a.gif
Sony does not learn do they.

This will be good.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I watched the original back in the day with Richard Chamberlin in it. Are they still boiling people in the pots in the remake?

Reactions: Entropi