God of War Ragnarök the fastest-selling first party launch game in PlayStation history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
@Gediminas @Gamernyc78 so much insecurity lads. incel-era.com is not here (y)
don't worry, you will be fed tonight
12055167736_b1718d14b9_b.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
@Gediminas @Gamernyc78 so much insecurity lads. incel-era.com is not here (y)
learn to understand that other ppl have different opinions. If something wasn't directed at you specifically no need to specifically respond to ppl in a "I'm always right" way. That narcisistic behavior isn't good.

Now pass me with tht bs, I'm not the one. Let's not turn this into something more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satoru

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
i would take Fraye spin off in heartbeat. such a lovely character, Kratos taste :)
I didn't like her or the portion more focused on her, found her a pretty weak character that was there basically to have a 'strong female co-lead', there are some places where felt a bit forced to add her or make her more relevant. Same goes with making Thor's daughter what they call a 'non-heteronormative' or 'diverse'/'inclusive' 'beauty'.

SPOILERS, DON'T READ IT UNLESS YOU COMPLETED THE GAME:
Like when just before starting the Ragnarok battle Kratos gives a speech to the people who is going to fight it, she also steps and gives her speech. Or when just after the final battle she steps to defeat the final boss.

The female character I liked both in terms of her visual character design and how they integrated her in the story, or even the magic stuff she does, is Angrboda. I didn't even like Atreus (even if I liked their adaptation of Loki to the series) but I liked her. Even if felt a bit weird to have a black character in the Norse mythology, but they could use her being black as a link to a new mythology. Like having to go there to save or revenge part of her family or something like that.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
learn to understand that other ppl have different opinions. If something wasn't directed at you specifically no need to specifically respond to ppl in a "I'm always right" way. That narcisistic behavior isn't good.

Now pass me with tht bs, I'm not the one. Let's not turn this into something more.

Sure, moving on.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
24 Jun 2022
Just ordered my copy through Amazon. I rarely ever order on Amazon, but there's price gouging going on with copies on eBay and AFAIK few if any included a disc. Also there are empty cases reselling for like $20 - $30. Insanity!

Hoping my deliverer doesn't give the package to the wrong address down the street or steals it. Or takes the disc out and I'm stuck with a digital code (which might just be for the downloadable content and not a digital version of the game anyway). In the meantime I'll play some more HFW.

• party
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
If they can hit 10 before or a little after Christmas, that will be insane and they will definitely hit 20-25 million sales eventually.

What I would suggest is they follow this up with remakes of the Greek Saga.... 1, 2, Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus....maybe even Ascension.

While a game in the Egyptian mold is being made, doesn't have to be the same Kratos, as I believe there are 2 Kratos out there from GOW 2 time-travelling shenanigans or they could use that as an excuse.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
If they can hit 10 before or a little after Christmas, that will be insane and they will definitely hit 20-25 million sales eventually.

What I would suggest is they follow this up with remakes of the Greek Saga.... 1, 2, Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus....maybe even Ascension.

While a game in the Egyptian mold is being made, doesn't have to be the same Kratos, as I believe there are 2 Kratos out there from GOW 2 time-travelling shenanigans or they could use that as an excuse.
And I would platinum them all again. Remakes of the entire GOW OG franchise would be insane by Bluepoint tbh.....As for sales, I think it will do very well this holiday season and beyond, GOW will be the sales leader till Nicheman 2.0 arrives. They better go all out on Nicheman 2.0, take it to level 3......Nicheman needs to hit a 90+ to really catapult it beyond the stratosphere. Insomniac deserves it.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Kratos has been to Egypt in the canon comics for GoW norse saga, they explain how he goes from Sparta to Egypt and then from there to Midgard. They just need to expand on that by making a prequel, perhaps ending with his journey to Midgard and meeting Faye.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Egypt would be nice but I would love Celtic game. World it self it would be nicer, mountains, valleys, snow, summer. Not sure about Egypt, it has more iconic gods through..

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m not entirely convinced they’re done in Norse mythology. There’s a bunch of threads being sewn for sequels.

They wrapped up this story sure but they can continue in this universe if they’d like.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I’m not entirely convinced they’re done in Norse mythology. There’s a bunch of threads being sewn for sequels.

They wrapped up this story sure but they can continue in this universe if they’d like.
Ragnarok is literally the end of the Asgardian gods.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Ragnarok is literally the end of the Asgardian gods.
They can make sequels in other mythologies. In fact there are hints in this and the previous game about potential other mythologies that they could use next.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They can make sequels in other mythologies. In fact there are hints in this and the previous game about potential other mythologies that they could use next.

There is this theory that Athena is assembling her own pantheon in the background or manipulating Kratos to some degree, some YT videos on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.