Gotham Knights | NEW : REVIEWS are IN

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
looks like game coming together. open world, atmosphere looks great!

P

peter42O

I love it how publishers will release a launch trailer yet the game is still two weeks away!!! SMH. Either way, my pre-order is set and just waiting.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I love it how publishers will release a launch trailer yet the game is still two weeks away!!! SMH. Either way, my pre-order is set and just waiting.
yeah, i don't get it either. how long is this game, again? what are graphical modes? and etc..

P

peter42O

yeah, i don't get it either. how long is this game, again? what are graphical modes? and etc..

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm going to guess around 20 or so hours for the story campaign, 50+ for everything else as I do know that there are story arcs for other villains as the main story revolves around The Court of Owls. I'm really interested to know the modes because I did see people on ResetEra say that there's no 60fps mode but that just can't be right. The developers are doing a Q&A on the 12th on Discord so I would assume that we'll get more answers then.

P

peter42O

there is already heavy spoiler out in the wild. it leaked.

So.............it DID launch??? lol

Joking aside, that sucks but not surprised. Most games get leaked nowadays due to people getting early copies of the game.

P

peter42O

It leaked because of the book.

Oh wow. Didn't even know there was a book. Oh well. Either way, I'll have to make sure I avoid anything related to Gotham Knights for the next two weeks.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
so the game most probably won't have any graphical modes. just 30 fps :D

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Screenshot_20221013-031238_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

peter42O

This game is going to bomb. Bad release date, doesn't look last generation, previews were mixed and appears to be locked to 30FPS which they'll probably patch in a month later. UGH.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Just 30fps on the Series and PS5? surely not? ffs
Surely yes. While showing accessibility page, they went through collums, in graphics there was zero profiles on it. Just HDR and other basic shit.

Also they said there are just 3 villains and court of owls, that's it. From leak, there will be one more at least. Maybe just maybe, 2 more from enemies's conversations

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
Staff member
1 Jul 2022
Surely yes. While showing accessibility page, they went through collums, in graphics there was zero profiles on it. Just HDR and other basic shit.

Also they said there are just 3 villains and court of owls, that's it. From leak, there will be one more at least. Maybe just maybe, 2 more from enemies's conversations

hmmm they have not mentioned potential dlc either.
Going to guess there wont be a very long term commitment to this game. I know it's not a service game, at least I think they never said it was?