Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released (Coming in 2025)

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Love how they are expanding beyond Vice City by incorporating more areas of Florida. They did this with GTA 5 by having regions outside of Los Santos and those regions being big. Thinking this is the template moving forward for the location of GTA games.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
~90m views
kQqh6Gq.jpg

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I kinda like the whole freedom thing of US

But too much freedom mean, uh, some problems. If they could keep their problem at there and we just observed from distance, yea it would be great

Reactions: Gamernyc78
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Love how they are expanding beyond Vice City by incorporating more areas of Florida. They did this with GTA 5 by having regions outside of Los Santos and those regions being big. Thinking this is the template moving forward for the location of GTA games.
San Andreas has San fierro & Los Ventura's GTA 5 didn't have either of them , I think it's cool that you can go to the Bermuda triangle in this I hope there's some cool Easter eggs with that

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think I gonna get the imported US version for this game. My country board censors fucking everything in GTA games.

They fucking censor everything fun. Fucking children with swimsuits? They can take it. But some fucking blood, gore, violence in a GTA game? Censor it all. Fucking hell.

Same for both RDR. So dumb.

I kinda like the whole freedom thing of US

But too much freedom mean, uh, some problems. If they could keep their problem at there and we just observed from distance, yea it would be great
Very true and I agree. Too much voice, freedom and trying to placate everyone is leading to desorden. But ima pull back from this discussion because it's leading into politics and I want to focus on gaming.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
San Andreas has San fierro & Los Ventura's GTA 5 didn't have either of them , I think it's cool that you can go to the Bermuda triangle in this I hope there's some cool Easter eggs with that
The stupid kid of the lead dev say there are 4 cities, 3 smaller towns.

So uh, my guess those big cities are Tampa, Orlando, Miami and another city that we don't know.

I think people may look at landmarks to analyse but for now we don't know

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Also the old SA has San Andreas has Las Venturas(Nevada), Los Santos(California) and San Fierro(California). Isn't that two states?

New San Andreas HD map probably based solely on California

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: Gamernyc78
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The stupid kid of the lead dev say there are 4 cities, 3 smaller towns.

So uh, my guess those big cities are Tampa, Orlando, Miami and another city that we don't know.

I think people may look at landmarks to analyse but for now we don't know
Don't know if Florida keys counts as one or key west