Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Sony finally has their Halo killer🫡

JEVloOX.jpg

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 peak Steam CCU passed all Steam titles from Xbox Game Studios, PS Studios, EA, 2K, Ubisoft, Koei Tecmo, Sega, Techland, Devolver or Embracer Group. With one exception for each company also passed all Steam games from Rockstar, Square Enix, Capcom (ex. F2P), Bandai Namco, WB, Activision Blizzard. This weekend will also pass Skyrim, so there from Bethesda there will be only 2 games above it.

helldivers-2-halo.png

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They need to send in some Bungie / Naughty Dog / Ice team tech guys to assist because the netcode limitation will eventually hamper the true potential.

No excuse for a GaaS still be having server log in limitations.

I had two buddies who gave up trying to get party up tonight.

Reactions: kuzon and nongkris

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sony need to stop fucking around and buy server capacity over a million
Server costs are too fucking expensive, so companies hire new ones or close unused ones when needed. To have unused capacity for hundreds of thousands would be too expensive, a waste of money.

Not server capacity problem net code needs to be touched to fix log in limitation.
The login limitation is related to server capacity, the issue appears when you try to login but the servers are full.

rewards are borked for me lol. servers burning tonight
It was fixed for me, but in my last two missions I noticed that in one I got the rewards and in the other one not. So it isn't completely fixed.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Helldivers 2 peak Steam CCU passed all Steam titles Capcom

This is fake news
Monster Hunter World: 334,684

This weekend will also pass Skyrim, so there from Bethesda there will be only 2 games above it.

Will the servers even allow it? Strong possibility that a repeat of today(which was clearly heading for a much higher number) happens tommorow and/or Sunday as well. PS5 players buying the game on the weekend and logging in simply won't allow the number to go up.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The network issues happened 4 hours before the peak. It was going to reach 320k easily but we'll never know 😭

Still, beating Halo is good the for headlines but it was going to go so much higher. I'm praying they can solve the issues for tomorrow 🙏

Reactions: Nimrota and Puff

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Server costs are too fucking expensive, so companies hire new ones or close unused ones when needed. To have unused capacity for hundreds of thousands would be too expensive, a waste of money.
It's worth it for the first 2 weeks so they don't lose momentum. They already made 10x more money they thought they would. It's selling TLOU level.

Not server capacity problem net code needs to be touched to fix log in limitation.
I don't know anything about netcode but can't you change the value in some ini file or some shit 😡

Nah if MS is screwing around to sabotage the game, they're getting sued AND investigated. Arrowhead, Sony/SIE, FTC, SEC...they're all gonna get in their business and it could also have ramifications on a certain M&A they just (mostly) completed.

So I highly doubt that's the case. But, could always be wrong.
Lol as if MS cares. Judge Corley will handle that real quick 🙄

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko and Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
[
It's worth it for the first 2 weeks so they don't lose momentum. They already made 10x more money they thought they would. It's selling TLOU level.

I don't know anything about netcode but can't you change the value in some ini file or some shit 😡
Well they did say they changed some stuff but I dunno much about their issue either. If it really is server capacity then this is beyond unprofessional. They should buy the sever space then scale back once things ease up.

They are strangling their true potential. You can't have people buying a game and cannot log in to play. I convinced a friend to buy it today and he couldn't log in... So he gave up trying to play.

Great first impression 🙄

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
The network issues happened 4 hours before the peak. It was going to reach 320k easily but we'll never know 😭
Still, beating Halo is good the for headlines but it was going to go so much higher. I'm praying they can solve the issues for tomorrow 🙏

It's getting to the point that the issues will lead to a severe loss of revenue from what could've been.
Tomorrow is going to be much worse and stall much earlier due to NA playing much sooner than on weekdays.

Servers tomorrow:

just before dawn fire GIF

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Embarrassing for these server issues to still be going on after almost a week. The devs deserve any loss of revenue and refunds they have coming at this point.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
They need to send in some Bungie / Naughty Dog / Ice team tech guys to assist because the netcode limitation will eventually hamper the true potential.

No excuse for a GaaS still be having server log in limitations.

I had two buddies who gave up trying to get party up tonight.

Yeah quick play still does not work at all on PS5, it's really annoying