Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's been hours for me :(
might need to close out
*edit* played 4 rounds with a friend and logged off so ya'll can have a turn.

Had a pretty epic couple of levels where it came down to the last reinforce. One time we barely managed to finish the objectives and ended up not being able to extract due to the landing zone being overrun and the other time we finished all the objectives and both extracted after running down the reinforce timer right before the pelican was going to leave and we both got out.

Last edited:
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

COD is actually 3 games in one on Steam (MW2, MW3, and Warzone!) and Helldivers 2 is creeping closer to destroy all of them.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
might need to close out
*edit* played 4 rounds with a friend and logged off so ya'll can have a turn.

Had a pretty epic couple of levels where it came down to the last reinforce. One time we barely managed to finish the objectives and ended up not being able to extract due to the landing zone being overrun and the other time we finished all the objectives and both extracted after running down the reinforce timer right before the pelican was going to leave and we both got out.
Any issues besides the login? Are you getting the extra XP and credits?

Many people are angry and review-bombing the game 😬

It's kind of understandable because the game is like crack and they need their fix. Hopefully they come back when the issues are resolved.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I fucking give up. It was good playing a good coop but I just can't with the technical issues. I have a backlog to clear.
They're going to get so many refunds and bad word of mouth soon if the issues that have been going on for more than a week continue. As an always online game these types of issues are unacceptable.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Any issues besides the login? Are you getting the extra XP and credits?

Many people are angry and review-bombing the game 😬

It's kind of understandable because the game is like crack and they need their fix. Hopefully they come back when the issues are resolved.
rewards were fine and i got credited for rewards i didnt get yesterday including xp, credits, and samples. Was able to upgrade the tier 3 eagle ship module, which is fucking amazing

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They're going to get so many refunds and bad word of mouth soon if the issues that have been going on for more than a week continue. As an always online game these types of issues are unacceptable.
I know but there's nothing we can do 🤷‍♂️

These people will come back at the next sale or when they hear Arrowhead are giving free credits and their friends are still playing.

They sold more in 1 week than the lifetime sales of HD1 and that was supported for years.

rewards were fine and i got credited for rewards i didnt get yesterday including xp, credits, and samples. Was able to upgrade the tier 3 eagle ship module, which is fucking amazing
Great! I'll try again tomorrow. I didn't want to damage the servers so I played the Rebirth demo and Ultros instead 😁

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I know but there's nothing we can do 🤷‍♂️
There's nothing we can do as consumers except refund or complain, but there are plenty of things arrowhead could've done before and after release to fix these issues. Palworld is a game that reached much larger ccu's from a much smaller and inexperienced teams and I don't recall any sort of game breaking connectivty issues, especially any that lasted longer than a week.

This also doesn't instill confidence in buying future playstation studios GAAS day 1 if they're leaving their developers out to dry like this for weeks even when they have a massive hit on their hands.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
There's nothing we can do as consumers except refund or complain, but there are plenty of things arrowhead could've done before and after release to fix these issues. Palworld is a game that reached much larger ccu's from a much smaller and inexperienced teams and I don't recall any sort of game breaking connectivty issues, especially any that lasted longer than a week.

This also doesn't instill confidence in buying future playstation studios GAAS day 1 if they're leaving their developers out to dry like this for weeks even when they have a massive hit on their hands.

Palworld game can run on my 2018 low budget phone. Things aren't comparable and I think it's much more complicated than that.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

palworld is a completely different type of game

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Just to reiterate how catastrophic their lack of urgency is becoming. What easily could've been a 400k ccu weekend is quickly going down in flames as Arrowhead have capped it to 225k on PC and 225k on PSN . 450k server max.

and steam reviews are getting more and more negative by the day. What should be a success story is becoming a technical failure.
55QKO5k.png

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Just to reiterate how catastrophic their lack of urgency is becoming. What easily could've been a 400k ccu weekend is quickly going down in flames as Arrowhead have capped it to 225k on PC and 225k on PSN . 450k server max.

and steam reviews are getting more and more negative by the day. What should be a success story is becoming a technical failure.
55QKO5k.png

Again, cool story bro. Fire jim ryan, rah rah rah. Get your refund and go play palworld on pc gamepass already.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

55QKO5k.png

Nonsense cause Helldivers has been around the 300K mark all night.

It got close to the peak again at 327K.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

55QKO5k.png

It's over 225k right now and it was 320k an hour ago so that's not right. 500k CCU on Steam was within reach today, that I agree with.

Steam reviews will go back up in the next few weeks like all the other awful launch 🤷‍♂️

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Hey we found Phil among us, look at that daily steam charts lol just like our beloved lying CEO with his panchant for charts and shit.

Meanwhile PS store US
IMG_1005.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PS_ROCKS