Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
They were scrambling at 50k, now it's 10x bigger

They really need to resolve quickly. Just get way more server capacity than they think they need

The last thing they need is players unable to play, streamers giving up cause they can't get a game etc.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They need to send the best programming devs from Bungie on a plane to Sweden right now.

Sony is also friendly with Epic and Fortnite. They can share some expertise.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I tried some hours ago and couldn't login, I'm trying it again and I can't login.

But seems they fixed something because the Steam CCU is quickly increasing again.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
This dream walker dude has to be mentally challenged. Azure is a great service. Not as good as AWS, but great in its own right. This is solely the fault of arrowhead.

No one expected it to reach these levels of popularity.

Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I haven’t been able to play today. This is getting ridiculous >:/

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I get in after 1-2 tries. All hail PlayStation
Starship Troopers GIF

P.s. I need players to do the harder operations with DM me your deets

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
As far as February sales are concerned, it’s entirely possible that hell divers 2 will be the best selling game of the month. Ff7 rebirth will only have one day of tracking while hd2 has like 3 weeks. I’d assume suicide squad was a mega flop?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
As far as February sales are concerned, it’s entirely possible that hell divers 2 will be the best selling game of the month. Ff7 rebirth will only have one day of tracking while hd2 has like 3 weeks. I’d assume suicide squad was a mega flop?
Yes. In PC Suicide Squad may have sold under 200K in PC, and even less in Xbox. In PS normally AAA games sell more, and in this case Sony promoted it, so maybe it sold around a year from now.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
im starting to think the news about so many people trying to play that its overloading the servers is making even more people want to play to see what all the fuss is about
It's the middle of the night and there's still over 320k CCU.

Anytime they reach around 330k it goes down because they can't handle more. That will be the peak for this weekend sadly 😞