Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What the hell is 10002038?
Bro I rebooted, did card trick, watched whole game story on the beginning 😂😂 all trying to get in. The addiction is real. Now fuck tht I'm using switcher and will just stay in my game the whole day even when I'm not playing. Im not going through that again.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Bro I rebooted, did card trick, watched whole game story on the beginning 😂😂 all trying to get in. The addiction is real. Now fuck tht I'm using switcher and will just stay in my game the whole day even when I'm not playing. Im not going through that again.
Now I'm just here listening to the song playing over and over forcing to contemplate the reality that Sony bought Bungie and canceled TLoU Factions.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Not bigger on PC, seems like they are prioritizing it. Lots of people on console couldnt get in

CCUs on Steam just mean people who are running the game, I imagine a not insignificant amount of people in this numbers are still hoping to get playing. Especially since the game has no proper queue system and you could get lucky after a few attempts and actually get in over somebody who's been trying for longer.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Evilms
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Now I'm just here listening to the song playing over and over forcing to contemplate the reality that Sony bought Bungie and canceled TLoU Factions.
Plz don't remind me tlou Factions was my favorite mp period and it was devastating for me as a gamer to hear it got axed! But hey at least we have gems like this. Sony should definitely reevaluate and bring something out. Doesn't have to be massive in scope to make gaas money thts where Sony fucked up in not trusting in ND if rumors are true and forcing them to go grander. I bet you this game is going to make bank in Warbond and what their doing with mtx isn't even complex.

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
image.png

🔥 🔥 🔥

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It can go up to 500k+, the only limit is technical.

This is the next Fortnite 😳
I think it definitely has especially with the limit being 450,000 as specified by Arrowhead. I'm sure they reached that and ppl just couldn't get in and it wasn't counted.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Plz don't remind me tlou Factions was my favorite mp period and it was devastating for me as a gamer to hear it got axed! But hey at least we have gems like this. Sony should definitely reevaluate and bring something out. Doesn't have to be massive in scope to make gaas money thts where Sony fucked up in not trusting in ND if rumors are true and forcing them to go grander. I bet you this game is going to Mahe bank in Warbond and what their doing with mtx isn't complex.

Sony didn't force them to go big.
You don't have to force Naughty Dog to be ambitious and scope the project look at their games, they do it themselves well enough(to their own detriment, crunching etc...)

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Plz don't remind me tlou Factions was my favorite mp period and it was devastating for me as a gamer to hear it got axed! But hey at least we have gems like this. Sony should definitely reevaluate and bring something out. Doesn't have to be massive in scope to make gaas money thts where Sony fucked up in not trusting in ND if rumors are true and forcing them to go grander. I bet you this game is going to Mahe bank in Warbond and what their doing with mtx isn't complex.
There is no way something in there isn't salvageable and you never know as far a GaaS go what will take off, I doubt anyone predicted Helldivers would be this big, the devs sure didn't. The gameplay of TLoU Part 2 is exceptional.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sony didn't force them to go big.
You don't have to force Naughty Dog to be ambitious and scope the project look at their games, they do it themselves well enough(to their own detriment, crunching etc...)
Not what rumors were saying but none of us were in the Board rooms so we don't know. When I say go big I don't mean the game but the gaas push and how they wanted it. ND aren't called NAUGHTY God's for nothing and have always expanded their games on their own, so tht goes without saying. I'm feeding off of rumors and some of them saying Bungie was brought in to reevaluate ND gaas push. Knowing ND Thyve never let us down with coming out with mp? So why now. I definitely do not believe it was ND's doing or fault especially with how consistent they've been.

We will definitely agree to disagree on this one and thts OK.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
There is noway something in there isn't salvageable and you never know as far a GaaS go what will take off, I doubt anyone predicted Helldivers would be this big, the devs sure didn't.
Of course it is "No Return" is Factions 1.5 you can tell. They can build off that and make a very competent Gass/mp game.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's not about forcing them, ND as Sony most prestigious studio probably felt the pressure to hit big on a multiplayer title.
This whole issue was centered around the gaas push. ND ganes have always made gd money on mtx and multiplayer why fuck it up now? I'm sure it was corporate greed and differences in vision. Sony has always let them do their thing but this new Sony management may have tried to get involved to much and sometimes too many ingredients in a recipe can fuck things up.