Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Crazy this game even blew up on tiktok.
I only did use tik tok twice. Is there something there like a trending topic ranking, list of popular games or something like that? Or just a personal impression?

The game has a ton of potential for super funny quicck videos, its reddit is full of memes about crazy gameplay stuff.

In Twitch Helldivers right now is the top 7 game. Only Fortnite, GTA, CS, Valorant, CoD, LoL above it and not far from getting top 5. If they fix the login issues and manage to stay there trending on Twitch for months it's going to mean a ton of game sales.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I honestly think they should suspend sales at this point, this is ridiculous I think I'm waiting for over 5 hours, to try the game I bought.

It would even create some good headlines, "Game suspended because of too many sales". :ROFLMAO:

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I only did use tik tok twice. Is there something there like a trending topic ranking, list of popular games or something like that? Or just a personal impression?

The game has a ton of potential for super funny quicck videos, its reddit is full of memes about crazy gameplay stuff.

In Twitch Helldivers right now is the top 7 game. Only Fortnite, GTA, CS, Valorant, CoD, LoL above it and not far from getting top 5. If they fix the login issues and manage to stay there trending on Twitch for months it's going to mean a ton of game sales.
There is a explore section that has category gaming

Although there is so much shit on tiktok, it's flooded with so much other crap.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
What's the next CCU count for them to break?

World of Warships(free weekend): 411,338
Sons of the Forest: 414,257
Among Us: 447,476

Then as @Nimrota says, Fallout at 472k.

Honestly, game would've broken 500k easy today if the servers could handle it.
People probably try for a bit to log in, but then go play something else if it takes too long.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I wonder how much money CS and Dota 2 make, they 1280K and 744K on a regular weekend and yet Helldivers 2 at 388K already feels like it's blowing up.

Same with Palwolrd and BG3.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sea of Thieves, an apparent success case for MS, after about 6 years being supported by Rare (a studios with a 200+ headcount) had an all time CCU on steam of 66K.

Anyway, this is far worse than WoW midnight Burning Crusade launch in 2007, embarrassing to be honest.

Last edited:
  • haha

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
What's the next CCU count for them to break?
https://steamdb.info/charts/?sort=peak

image.png

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I ain't got on Steam.

I got desperate and tried to play Foamstars on PS5 while I waited, played one match, then waited 5 minutes and couldn't find another match.

It's honestly sad how that game flopped, it was pretty fun though it's very repetitive since every map has the Vegas night aesthetic and there's only like 4 maps total in the whole game.