Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That's the thing I don't understand, I don't buy games for the launcher features. As long as I can purchase and launch the game it's that simple.
I don't really use the community, but I do want to read reviews, use the workshop for games that allow for it, be able to interact properly with my friends online... Epic is just shit.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Helldivers will go up on PS5 as times go on. COD is dead on Steam (struggling to reach 100k with 3 games combined and one of them F2P) and Fortnite is not on Steam. Roblox is not on Steam and that's high on PS.
Mat deleted it but its too late, all the Xbox lunatics are running with it now 😂🤣 you gotta love Twitter.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Well, don't tell anyone but.....

53539128006_c68164896f_h.jpg
Well, with this "little help" now it makes more sense xDDD

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
How am I seeing people say Sony should learn from Helldivers II like they ain't the ones that funded and published the game? lmao
I think ppl are really saying just focus on its strengths and this type of blueprint for some other games. What I love about Sony is that they've had their hands on different things and diversified example VR, backing this game, mobile, etc and some have paid off and others havent. Obviously backing this horse has and this can be a blueprint for other games they are invested in.

Last edited: