Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
True. But even so new studios will always pop up. So what, MS got ninja theory. Sony partnered up with Ember Labs, Sloclap, Arrowhead, and BlueTwelve. So MS bought doublefine; Sony partnered up with Housemarque, Bluepoint, Shift_Up, and Mihoyo.

Microsoft can only buy studios when those studios are looking to sell because they're on the way out. Look at Moon Studio, refused to be bought by MS because they still believed in their products.

I guess your right but in any case, we cant let jewels get taken because there is potential for some gold out there. Sometimes there will be great new studios, sometimes there wont.
There won’t be another Kojima, Miyazaki, Cory Balrog. There won’t be another studio like Insomniac. No studio can make a Halo game like Bungie.
Regardless of how good new ips are, nothing will replace Resident Evil. Sometimes but the jewels while they are there. You can buy new studios too

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Didn't work tho, I want to sleep first. CCU still grew another 30K after that.
I waited about 40 mins but was able to play fur hours. Then decided to just leave the game on while being in my ship so I didn't have to worry about no queque and it worked. Even though I'd lose connection when I would go back it would just reconnect and I'd play fine.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Moon Studios want to be bought by Sony, same as Larian
Both said they want to remain independent and not bought. Meaning, unless they thank hard with some project(s) and to sell is their only option to save the company they won't sell.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Played it, seems like a fun action packed MP with Killzone feels to it

not interested in MP games because damn it i have enough of them, i wouldn't refunded it if it had a SP mode with a story

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
GGtUICQasAAyqiM

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Doesn't match with Arrowhead CEO's words, who said their userbase is split more or less 50-50%, and with some CCU shared numbers we saw it was higher in PS.

Maybe both Circana and Arrowhead numbers are real, but Circana tracks way more players from PS than from Steam, so with the same amount of players it gets a lower % in PS.

CoD and Fortnite are below those numbers on PS5?
We don't know. But we know games like Fornite and Mihoyo games are on PS, but no in Steam. So maybe this affects too.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Doesn't match with Arrowhead CEO's words, who said their userbase is split more or less 50-50%, and with some CCU shared numbers we saw it was higher in PS.

Maybe both Circana and Arrowhead numbers are real, but Circana tracks way more players from PS than from Steam, so with the same amount of players it gets a lower % in PS.

We don't know. But we know Fornite is on PS, but no in Steam.

Oh yeah, of course it isn’t.