Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
we collectively as a community have set for the game

No one here has put that number on a pedestal aside from people that need another reason to try and knock the success of the game down a peg.

I think people that like the game are using it as another milestone but no one is putting any real weight into whether or not it crosses it. It’s a game no one really thought much of before it released to becoming a top 20 most played game on steam.

It reaching 500k would put it at 14. That’s really the only real difference at this point

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I don't need the mansplainning on it's success

Sick Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

• haha
Reactions: Yurinka and Nimrota

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Eh next major milestone for concurrent should be one million across all platforms but unsure that is obtainable anymore at this point for launch.

Good point bringing up winter recess whoever did. Forgot about that. Would it influence early am hours? Surely. Still think the vast majority of AM players are in Asia and Europe but kids at home could explain it too.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Seems that Palworld was 4 days growing, 4 days in the peak and has been decreasing since them:
image.png

Even if a lower peak, Helldivers 2 sems to have a higher user retention: maybe due to servers issue not allowing it to grow faster, seems to have been growing during 18 days and seems to have been in the peak for 6 days plus maybe more to come.

In a typical case should already started to decrease (maybe today is the first day) but continues as #1 in top sellers so may continue growing specially after more fixes, optimizations are added (and its user reviews keep improving, as of now 78.19% positive), since post launch content typically spikes interest:
image.png

Early retention seems pretty great, which is the most difficult thing to achieve and pretty much ensures a long and healthy live for a GaaS.

Last edited: