Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
If I knew a dominant multiplayer game would break the Xbots so badly I would have wished for it sooner
I’m not surprised. Outside of maybe Spiderman. I don’t think Xbots really care about SP linear games like GOW or TLOU. They like these multiplayer shooters like Helldivers. Sony finally got that multiplayer shooter Xbots are jealous of.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I’m not surprised. Outside of maybe Spiderman. I don’t think Xbots really care about SP linear games like GOW or TLOU. They like these multiplayer shooters like Helldivers. Sony finally got that multiplayer shooter Xbots are jealous of.

What's funny, is that it incorporates everything Xbots pretend to "hate":

- it's a TPS
- there is "random chatter" of the player
- it's a "walking sim;" you are constantly running from a to b
- stratagems are basically QTE

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
What's funny, is that it incorporates everything Xbots pretend to "hate":

- it's a TPS
- there is "random chatter" of the player
- it's a "walking sim;" you are constantly running from a to b
- stratagems are basically QTE
I hate random chatter in SP games because I don't want them to tell me puzzle answers while I'm exploring. Very different to characters yelling "Democracy has landed!" when respawning.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I hate random chatter in SP games because I don't want them to tell me puzzle answers while I'm exploring. Very different to characters yelling "Democracy has landed!" when respawning.
LOL Im actually desensitized to the Helldivers chatter here and there, I barely notice it. It never bothered me anyway.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
24 Jun 2022

Now THIS is how you do it. "No (modern day idpol culture war) politics BS" on both sides of the coin. Keep it out of the game. That stuff is absolutely toxic and childish at this point.

We don't need it further dividing and ruining what should be united gaming communities. I've been so over the vast majority of the woke/anti-woke crap for years, most of it is two sides of the same coin IMHO.

Nix

14 Feb 2024
It can go higher I think once they introduce mechs and few other things. Alot of ppl are going to join up for that.
Think so? I find it hard to belive this long after launch a new peak is possible, usually launch window is when a game peaks.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Think so? I find it hard to belive this long after launch a new peak is possible, usually launch window is when a game peaks.
I think this game has legs. Just like the UK and US reports of this game actually picking up steam in week 2/3 which is rare I think it can reach a higher peak once more ppl have it in their hands. Fortnite may be FTP but it has shown time and time again even after years if you make a good event or add something ppl want they will come.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think the game already had its launch peak, after being growing during way more than usual and having a peak longer than usual:

image.png

The game is apparently dropping from that but way lower as usual because it's apparently having an insane user retention despite server issues and bugs.

So basically, early metrics of a very successful GaaS witht a lot of potential.

In normal conditions, the daily CCU should drop from here until each time new cool content gets added, which would generate a few days long peaks.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think the game already had its launch peak, after being growing during way more than usual and having a peak longer than usual:

image.png

The game is apparently dropping from that but way lower as usual because it's apparently having an insane user retention despite server issues and bugs.

So basically, early metrics of a very successful GaaS witht a lot of potential.

In normal conditions, the daily CCU should drop from here until each time new cool content gets added, which would generate a few days long peaks.
In other words, what we stated 😂 Got to appreciate Yurinkas formal interpretations 😂😂

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I have friends who are casuals talking to me about this game. This is a smash hit for Sony on a level we've never seen honestly.

I convinced my PC MR Playstation-hating friend to get it ans he’s having a blast. Still, he keep s saying it needs to be on Xbox 🤦🏻‍♂️

How about NO!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is why i say it's a smash hit, never have i seen demand so high people are straight up begging for a port. This is what MS wanted Starfield to be
Everyone I know has it or I convinced to get it :) and thy all love it.

Reactions: Entropi

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Now THIS is how you do it. "No (modern day idpol culture war) politics BS" on both sides of the coin. Keep it out of the game. That stuff is absolutely toxic and childish at this point.

We don't need it further dividing and ruining what should be united gaming communities. I've been so over the vast majority of the woke/anti-woke crap for years, most of it is two sides of the same coin IMHO.
The poster thought the point of Starship Troopers was it's sexy and badass to fight the bugs.