Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
JkfNl4e.png
Whoopppp whoooppp!

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Crazy how a bunch of that number is people trying to get in and not actually playing, imagine if everyone could get in how large that number is. You know that a lot of players try for 10-20~ minutes to get in and then play something else, but there's enough people to keep the number high as others leave to do other things.

Really unfortunate that the team was not ready for the amount of players willing to play the game.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Crazy how a bunch of that number is people trying to get in and not actually playing, imagine if everyone could get in how large that number is. You know that a lot of players try for 10-20~ minutes to get in and then play something else, but there's enough people to keep the number high as others leave to do other things.

Really unfortunate that the team was not ready for the amount of players willing to play the game.
Yeah alot if ppl give up and just try later or not at all. They aren't like me lol I'll keep going until I get in.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Wow, the success of this just came out of left field. I'm not even a multiplayer kind of guy, but I'm thinking of giving this a try.
You'll love it! It's pure fun and mayhem and always feels so good to have a nike at your finger tips, it's amazing. I just unlocked a really well de range nuke I can't wait to test out. Just Make sure to tell ppl to get the fuck out the way lol

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Yeah alot if ppl give up and just try later or not at all. They aren't like me lol I'll keep going until I get in.
Saw some people complain to the CEO about folks saying they've been logged in for something like 39 hours(without going off)just so they can play whatever they want and he answered that they were looking into that :ROFLMAO:

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
You'll love it! It's pure fun and mayhem and always feels so good to have a nike at your finger tips, it's amazing. I just unlocked a really well de range nuke I can't wait to test out. Just Make sure to tell ppl to get the fuck out the way lol

I'll give it a shot once I finish Granblue Fantasy, I just started that one. 😁

Oh, and after FFVII remake part 2. It's a good month. 😁

It sounds like I wouldn't be able to play it even if I wanted to though. 😛

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
The other thing people ignore when talking about these CCU numbers is the total playerbase of ps5 will be much lower then steam, there is still only around 52-54 million ps5s out there, compared to what 100+ million steam users?

50 million+ of the playstation userbase can't get this game as they are on ps4.

Helldivers is something that will attract the casuals, and there is a shit ton of casuals yet to migrate over to ps5.
130m monthly Steam users I think.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

It's really unfortunate they would make such a ahoddy netcode that eventually will choke if too many people are in their shared universes at once. I'm willing to go soft on them as they are a good studio but part of me refuses to look past this amateur error on the coding teams part.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
130m monthly Steam users I think.
123M MAU in PS. In both PC and PS, most of these userbases doesn't have a hardware that can run the game.

So probably the PS5 userbase is pretty similar to the Steam userbase who can run the game. And that would be why it has similar CCU in both.

We also have to consider that PSN also has games that aren't in Steam like Fortnite or the MiHoyo games, meaning there's a big chunk of PS userbase busy with something else. In a much smaller scale, Steam has CS2, Palworld and Dota 2 keeping people busy.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Everytime I go on PS5 search I see this ugly SHIT on what's trending at Number 1.

Why is it trending above Helldivers, Fortnite, and COD since 2 weeks? How many millions are they selling?

Screenshot_20240220_034941_Steam.jpg

What is this SHIT?

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Everytime I go on PS5 search I see this ugly SHIT on what's trending at Number 1.

Why is it trending above Helldivers, Fortnite, and COD since 2 weeks? How many millions are they selling?

View attachment 4294

What is this SHIT?

Kids around here are fighting to get these scary dolls. My daughter has one. I think it should be banned because it infuses violence into kids and seen some shit from its cartoons and now don't let our daughter see/play this shit. There is a semi-horror game of it I think available on PS+ Extra IIRC.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Kids around here are fighting to get these scary dolls. My daughter has one. I think it should be banned because it infuses violence into kids and seen some shit from its cartoons and now don't let our daughter see/play this shit. There is a semi-horror game of it I think available on PS+ Extra IIRC.
LOL I know about poppy but damn it's still trending? Thts been around a few years already.