Helldivers 2 port begging from xbox fanboys is insane!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
@Yurinka and @Danja1187, can you please put each other on ignore?
In the past I did it, but when noticed that mods continue allowing insults and personal attacks against me decided to stop it to defend myself.

So no, I refuse to continue get insulted without noticing it. In fact next time I'll insult them back if you guys don't stop it. I'm too old for this shit.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Can we please refrain from labelling people names if you don't agree with their opinions?

It's easier to have a more constructive conversation if there is mutual respect.

We have had a few reports about this, and I really don't want to take this further.

Thank you.

@Yurinka and @Danja1187, can you please put each other on ignore? You two are never going to the prom together, lets save each other the hassel. ❤️

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
I see you @Sircaw, you're always here shilling for Greenpeace and Sea Shepherd megacorps, always defending Big Fish

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
In the past I did it, but when noticed that mods continue allowing insults and personal attacks against me decided to stop it to defend myself.

So no, I refuse to continue get insulted without noticing it. In fact next time I'll insult them back if you guys don't stop it. I'm too old for this shit.
Well, it stops now, i have asked the people to stop with the name-calling,

I don't want to be issuing a warning, but if it continues, I will.

I have not dealt with this particular issue before but I am now on the case.

Let's all try to get along.

Reactions: Yurinka

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Can we please refrain from labelling people names if you don't agree with their opinions?

It's easier to have a more constructive conversation if there is mutual respect.

We have had a few reports about this, and I really don't want to take this further.

Thank you.

@Yurinka and @Danja1187, can you please put each other on ignore? You two are never going to the prom together, lets save each other the hassel. ❤️

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
TBH I don't see corporate slave as an insult 😂😂 Like calling a fat person fat, it's not an insult, just a fact, but ok I'll stop calling him that

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
TBH I don't see corporate slave as an insult 😂😂 Like calling a fat person fat, it's not an insult, just a fact, but ok I'll stop calling him that
Well, he asked for it to be stopped as he personally finds it insulting, and knowing that you are one of the nicest, kindhearted, considerate, courteous, benevolent and philanthropic people on the internet, I am sure you would not mind doing so.

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Also, if you do, I will put in a good word with @Bryank75. He is opening a one-star caravan park on the island of Ireland and might give you free tickets for the opening weekend.

7637f223917929.5632afac1177e.jpg

-All modern appliances come as standard.
-Sleeps 15

Frank Jaeger

5 Feb 2024
HAhaha, I was gonna bring this up myself. Just a few hours left, lol.

It would be nice if these online gaming personalities were held accountable (specifically by their own followers) for peddling misinformation that just so happens to be exactly what their fanbase wants to hear. It's not going to happen, so I guess I'll have to settle for laughing at their delusion and obvious BS.

Reactions: voke and Johnic

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It would be nice if these online gaming personalities were held accountable (specifically by their own followers) for peddling misinformation that just so happens to be exactly what their fanbase wants to hear. It's not going to happen, so I guess I'll have to settle for laughing at their delusion and obvious BS.
Hey, Frank. I have a new job in Outer Heaven. Just fight some Solid Snake noob and get a big paycheck. You in? Should be a piece of cake.

Frank Jaeger

5 Feb 2024
Hey, Frank. I have a new job in Outer Heaven. Just fight some Solid Snake noob and get a big paycheck. You in? Should be a piece of cake.
Sure! I can't see this going horribly wrong and resulting in something like my untimely "death" while fighting bareheaded in a minefield. I'm in!

• Shake
Reactions: Johnic