Helldivers 2 port begging from xbox fanboys is insane!

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Why is a mod editing my comment to tell me to relax in here? Yet it's okay for a certain member to come in here patrolling my comment implying I'm a hater and spreading FUD for simply stating post launch support has been weak? For a game I was vocal supportive of and a studio I was advocating for before it 'it was cool to do' and before many jumped on the Bandwagon when it was a commerical success.???

I don't care if this gets me a warning or whatever but please be consistent and stop the selective pearl clutching and protecting of that horrible pretentious corporate slave member Yurinka however way I reacted was justified.... And that's that!

I've noticed the term "corporate slave" being tossed around a lot. Usually to indicate someone disagreeing with criticism of Sony. Phrases like that are going to cause friction no matter what, imo.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I've noticed the term "corporate slave" being tossed around a lot. Usually to indicate someone disagreeing with criticism of Sony. Phrases like that are going to cause friction no matter what, imo.
it's tossed around, but not loosely, 99% of the time its only ever aimed at Yurinka and Mibu who are the textbook definitions of corporate slaves 🤣🤣🤣

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Yup this is exactly right. Some people have have a hard time distinguishing the difference between fan and stan.

example a.
only ever aimed at Yurinka and Mibu who are the textbook definitions of corporate slaves 🤣🤣🤣
posts like this cause unneeded friction imo. also id say certain users do indeed use it loosely, considering you have called me this multiple times just because we happen to disagree. it's funny though because in reality i'm quite the opposite of a corporate slave :ROFLMAO: and nowhere near a fanboy.

Last edited:
Reactions: laynelane

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The term wasn't used by me in here until the very post you quoted as it's a silly term I only use for the absolute worst of the worst. And that member is just that, to the point I have stopped replying or interacting with their posts as they always disingenuous and spreading propaganda on this forum.

With that said... My post will not be watered down to "corporate slave" causing friction lol. I don't see why it's okay for certain people to enter a thread and start shit yet mods choose to overlook it. But others aren't exempt.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yup this is exactly right. Some people have have a hard time distinguishing the difference between fan and stan.

example a.

posts like this cause unneeded friction imo. also id say certain users do indeed use it loosely, considering you have called me this multiple times just because we happen to disagree. it's funny though because in reality i'm quite the opposite of a corporate slave :ROFLMAO: and nowhere near a fanboy.
Why you conveniently crop out where I said 99% of the time 🤔 you're part of that 1% and I've already exposed you so we don't need to revisit this discussion.

99% of the time its only ever aimed at Yurinka and Mibu who are the textbook definitions of corporate slaves 🤣🤣🤣

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
The term wasn't used by me in here until the very post you quoted as it's a silly term I only use for the absolute worst of the worst. And that member is just that, to the point I have stopped replying or interacting with their posts as they always disingenuous and spreading propaganda on this forum.

With that said... My post will not be watered down to "corporate slave" causing friction lol. I don't see why it's okay for certain people to enter a thread and start shit yet mods choose to overlook it. But others aren't exempt.

No need to be defensive. I wasn't attempting to water down your post. Sometimes a simple observation is just what it appears to be.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
MrBoomsticks is claiming he has insider info that Helldivers 2 is dropping on GamePass later this month 😳😳

Boomstick is one of the biggest frauds, insane, Xbox cultist on YouTube. I’ve listened to him through the years here and there and believe me, he is insane. I’m surprised he doesn’t call for violence against all would be Xbox doubters. I doubt he knows anything and is an attempt to make his channel relevant now that Xbox is going third party.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Boomstick is one of the biggest frauds, insane, Xbox cultist on YouTube. I’ve listened to him through the years here and there and believe me, he is insane. I’m surprised he doesn’t call for violence against all would be Xbox doubters. I doubt he knows anything and is an attempt to make his channel relevant now that Xbox is going third party.
Yeah, sometimes I kinda feel bad for him, he's almost 60 😂😂

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
that's why you shouldn't feel bad. dude is a full grown man, absolutely pathetic.
yeah but you can tell there's definitely something off about him, probably some undiagnosed autism he's had to live with his entire life. Like Forrest Gump if he wasn't surrounded by decent people.

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
yeah but you can tell there's definitely something off about him, probably some undiagnosed autism he's had to live with his entire life. Like Forrest Gump if he wasn't surrounded by decent people.
Having a problem doesn't absolve you of being shitty if you have the intellectual capacity to do something about it. He should've gotten help 30 years ago

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Helldivers 2.

So obvious after the rumour came out.

Edit - already been mentioned by Jahgamer.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
that horrible pretentious corporate slave member Yurinka
it's tossed around, but not loosely, 99% of the time its only ever aimed at Yurinka and Mibu who are the textbook definitions of corporate slaves 🤣🤣🤣
How about if you two stop insulting and throwing unrespecful personal attacks to the ones who disagree with you, even like in this case with JahGamer when that people isn't talking with you?

Why don't you debate respectfully attacking ideas and not people like polite, decent, educated human beings?

And well, @Bryank75 and the mods, why do you allow this? Why don't you talk with them, moderate the posts, sent warnings, and if they continue why don't you ban them?

What do you want, to see me replying back with insults engaging in fights, and also start other fights myself insulting them in other threads they don't derail? And/or do you want to lose me and other people because you prefer to keep that toxic behavior and frequent bad mood in the forums?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
How about if you two stop insulting and throwing unrespecful personal attacks to the ones who disagree with you, even like in this case with JahGamer when that people isn't talking with you?

Why don't you debate respectfully attacking ideas and not people like polite, decent, educated human beings?

And well, @Bryank75 and the mods, why do you allow this? Why don't you talk with them, moderate the posts, sent warnings, and if they continue why don't you ban them?

What do you want, to see me replying back with insults engaging in fights, and also start other fights myself insulting them in other threads they don't derail? And/or do you want to lose me and other people because you prefer to keep that toxic behavior and frequent bad mood in the forums?

I would never waste my time on this forum debating with someone like you! Let's get that straight. And lastly it was you who entered this thread and started with the petty insults at me, so cry to the mods all you want like you always do... IDGAF!

Stop quoting my comments for the last time.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Can we please refrain from labelling people names if you don't agree with their opinions?

It's easier to have a more constructive conversation if there is mutual respect.

We have had a few reports about this, and I really don't want to take this further.

Thank you.

@Yurinka and @Danja1187, can you please put each other on ignore? You two are never going to the prom together, lets save each other the hassel. ❤️

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Can we please refrain from labelling people names if you don't agree with their opinions?

It's easier to have a more constructive conversation if there is mutual respect.

We have had a few reports about this, and I really don't want to take this further.

Thank you.

@Yurinka and @Danja1187, can you please put each other on ignore? You two are never going to the prom together, lets save each other the hassel. ❤️

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
I have pretty good self control and I just don't interact with his posts anymore. I dunno why he's in here playing victim when he went out of his way and started the snarky insults.

He should definitely put me on ignore since he obviously can't help himself

Reactions: Sircaw