Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Some of the heavy weapons in this game require two players to operate for example the missile launcher needs one to hold and fire and another player to reload the next rocket.

I believe that is incorrect. You can use those weapons solo. Just the reloading is going to take longer. We'll see soon enough

JFzB6s6.gif

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Can you play this solo or is there matchmaking?
I would not advise it. You might get through a couple of missions, but eventually, you will run out of ammo, get swarmed and die.

You need to rely on your teammates for drops, healing, supplies and other goodies.

Eventually, you will get overwhelmed.

What you need to do is find another anti-social bastard like @Gediminas. He wants to solo it, too.

You could party up, not talk to each other, not share ammo etc, on the positive side, you might be able tol draw enough bugs to each other to survive longer.

Here is a scene of him playing the game alone on day one.

starship troopers GIF by Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I would not advise it. You might get through a couple of missions, but eventually, you will run out of ammo, get swarmed and die.

You need to rely on your teammates for drops, healing, supplies and other goodies.

What you need to do is find another anti-social bastard like @Gediminas. He wants to solo it, too.

You could party up, not talk to each other, not share ammo etc, on the positive side, you might be able tol draw enough bugs to each other to survive longer.

It's fire!!!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Helldivers 2 release time​

February 8

• 1am PT
  • 4am ET
  • 9am GMT
  • 10am CET
An early one for plenty, then. Thankfully, the Helldivers 2 pre-load has opened up to everyone across PC and PS5, so you can ensure that everything is downloaded and ready to go by the time the release time comes around.

Reactions: KvallyX

Vaolor

27 Oct 2023

There's a Twitch Drop thing where you can watch a streamer playing the game and are able to claim an exclusive set of armor as an award.

This is what the armor set looks like:

GFrzmV6XQAADNxN.jpg

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

February 8

• 1am PT
  • 4am ET
  • 9am GMT
  • 10am CET
An early one for plenty, then. Thankfully, the Helldivers 2 pre-load has opened up to everyone across PC and PS5, so you can ensure that everything is downloaded and ready to go by the time the release time comes around.

My copy will wait me next morning in the postage box.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023

February 8

• 1am PT
  • 4am ET
  • 9am GMT
  • 10am CET
Pre-loading! Good times ahead, let's go!

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023

February 8

• 1am PT
  • 4am ET
  • 9am GMT
  • 10am CET
Just bought the game and downloading now, I'll be able to play at 11pm ct tonight, cant wait.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Kratos kills alone, he don't need any weaklings following him...Kratos doesn't do revives..
god of war GIF

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Last edited:
  • party
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yoooo...

So whose joining the Icon Squad? I'll be playing all day tomorrow and mostly the weekend.

@Sircaw
@Bryank75
@anonpuffs
@TubzGaming
@Old Gamer
@JAHGamer
@flaccidsnake
@Satoru
@Heisenberg007

I know I'm fur getting others but lmk. My psn again is Kenjovani. I know I have some of you already on there. Also anyone else not on this list feel free to add me and let's get it!

@Gediminas
I will not be joining, but I will be sending in one of the most feared, battle-handed warriors out there.

@Bryank75 AKA PRAMBO

Lionsgate Rambo GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yoooo...

So whose joining the Icon Squad? I'll be playing all day tomorrow and mostly the weekend.

@Sircaw
@Bryank75
@anonpuffs
@TubzGaming
@Old Gamer
@JAHGamer
@flaccidsnake
@Satoru
@Heisenberg007

I know I'm fur getting others but lmk. My psn again is Kenjovani. I know I have some of you already on there. Also anyone else not on this list feel free to add me and let's get it!

@Gediminas
at least for now, it is a pass. if it had SP mode, even SP co-op, it would be day 1.

game looks great. i bet, someone gonna troll everyone one day and just kills his squad whole day just for laughs :D already seeing those videos : 10 creative ways to kill your squad.. etc..

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
at least for now, it is a pass. if it had SP mode, even SP co-op, it would be day 1.

game looks great. i bet, someone gonna troll everyone one day and just kills his squad whole day just for laughs :D already seeing those videos : 10 creative ways to kill your squad.. etc..
OH OK, cool.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Reactions: Gamernyc78