Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yoooo...

So whose joining the Icon Squad? I'll be playing all day tomorrow and mostly the weekend.

@Sircaw
@Bryank75
@anonpuffs
@TubzGaming
@Old Gamer
@JAHGamer
@flaccidsnake
@Satoru
@Heisenberg007

I know I'm forgetting others but lmk. My psn again is Kenjovani. I know I have some of you already on there. Also anyone else not on this list feel free to add me and let's get it!

@Gediminas
I'll add yall when i get home. Don't like posting my infos in public forum

Reactions: Gamernyc78
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
image.png

doing my part GIF

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Regarding David Jaffe, just go on psnprofiles.com and search for IndianaJaffe

It explains the poor lads love of Gamepass. Very low completion on games and onto the next fix. He rarely remains to finish games. He claims he won't play if it is not interesting him. The man's ADHD won't let him enjoy games and he hasn't a clue about enjoying a game from start to finish. If the original God of War was over 8 hours, he'd give up on his own game.

I gave him one last shot with the post State of Play talk where he said it wasn't a great show but then rattles off a few games that he's hyped for. It sounded like we could have had the shadow release of every game on the show, for free and hed complain about something that brings the whole thing down. He has an angle and ex-PS praising Xbox and shitting on PS will get you dollarbucks in the current climate.

I may sound mean here, but it's facts.

Multiplayer isn't my thing, I kind of wish it was as we have a fucking Starship Troopers game here. Maybe I'll reconsider when I complete FFVII Rebirth. Good luck guys.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Regarding David Jaffe, just go on psnprofiles.com and search for IndianaJaffe

It explains the poor lads love of Gamepass. Very low completion on games and onto the next fix. He rarely remains to finish games. He claims he won't play if it is not interesting him. The man's ADHD won't let him enjoy games and he hasn't a clue about enjoying a game from start to finish. If the original God of War was over 8 hours, he'd give up on his own game.

I gave him one last shot with the post State of Play talk where he said it wasn't a great show but then rattles off a few games that he's hyped for. It sounded like we could have had the shadow release of every game on the show, for free and hed complain about something that brings the whole thing down. He has an angle and ex-PS praising Xbox and shitting on PS will get you dollarbucks in the current climate.

I may sound mean here, but it's facts.

Multiplayer isn't my thing, I kind of wish it was as we have a fucking Starship Troopers game here. Maybe I'll reconsider when I complete FFVII Rebirth. Good luck guys.

In recent videos he's said that he's an xbot yet deflected that he's a PS hater. The guy with plenty of haters would lose relevance now with the spicy news of Xbox evaporating.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
In recent videos he's said that he's an xbot yet deflected that he's a PS hater. The guy with plenty of haters would lose relevance now with the spicy news of Xbox evaporating.
He needs a cohost to keep him on course and cut out the extremely goofy shit. Shooting the shit about developing games, talking with guest devs about their process, or explain why devs did some mechanic in current game x works and what other devs should take from it for their own projects would have been a great podcast. Pity he wasted that with clickbait nonsense.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem