Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
no wonder sony cut him off. guy is a just clown.

Jaffe seems like one of those "rockstar" Designer/Director from the 90s and early/mid 00s where and their methods and attitudes was tolerated and more manageable because of team size, but it just doesn't cut it anymore in the reality of modern game development.
There's a couple of those designers and creators from the old days that are just relics of their time.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Puff

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
What the hell is wrong with him? The price point was a great move.

Maybe thinks it's only worth 30$ or something that's more in line with the more expensive indies.
Basically the man doesn't seem to like these sort of these pure gameplay co-op games.
Probably because he doesn't have any friends to play with :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Puff

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yoooo...

So whose joining the Icon Squad? I'll be playing all day tomorrow and mostly the weekend.

@Sircaw
@Bryank75
@anonpuffs
@TubzGaming
@Old Gamer
@JAHGamer
@flaccidsnake
@Satoru
@Heisenberg007

I know I'm forgetting others but lmk. My psn again is Kenjovani. I know I have some of you already on there. Also anyone else not on this list feel free to add me and let's get it!

@Gediminas
Added you. Just think of Dracula when you see the request and you'll understand haha.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
What the hell is wrong with him? The price point was a great move.
why is david jafe talking shit when he hasn't even played the game? how does he know if $40 is too much? he's talking about destruction all stars being full price, when it was a free ps plus game.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Didn't realise the actual release time was so late. Won't unlock until 8pm on the 8th here in Australia. Good at least I'll have time to download since I haven't done it yet.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Didn't realise the actual release time was so late. Won't unlock until 8pm on the 8th here in Australia. Good at least I'll have time to download since I haven't done it yet.

Arrowhead is a Swedish studio so they want that morning EU unlock time to monitor the launch fires.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yoooo...

So whose joining the Icon Squad? I'll be playing all day tomorrow and mostly the weekend.

@Sircaw
@Bryank75
@anonpuffs
@TubzGaming
@Old Gamer
@JAHGamer
@flaccidsnake
@Satoru
@Heisenberg007

I know I'm forgetting others but lmk. My psn again is Kenjovani. I know I have some of you already on there. Also anyone else not on this list feel free to add me and let's get it!

@Gediminas
still unsure about this game. I bought Yakuza, PoP Lost Crown, and Granblue Fantasy ReLink. Still haven't touched Prince of persia or Granblue cuz my hands are so full with Infinite Wealth and I'm nowhere near done with this game 😂 and I'm working more hours than usual rn. If I do get it, i'll let you know.